10 ways we foster
a supportive and caring environment for our people.
1. employee assistance programs
2. upskilling, training and development courses through Randstad University
3. knowledge hub for mental, financial, physical and social well-being
4. leadership commitment to resilient business principles
5. well-being surveys to source ideas for support, activities or assistance
6. career talks podcast series
7. career advancement channels on our intranet
8. expert speaker sessions on well-being topics
9. peer forums on working and parenting at home
10. well-being champions and mental health first aiders
finding work-life balance.
See how we empower our employees through flexible and meaningful work.
Do you feel a sense of belonging and value at your workplace? Learn how we encourage our people discover their passions, live their purpose and find work-life balance daily.
The benefits of being active are now more important than ever. Check out these tips.
Outside of work, Caroline loves to travel and explore with her children. Find out how she creates balance.
how our leaders advocate for your well-being.
This is a culture where you are able to share your feelings and bring your whole self to work. Our leadership team is committed, globally, to:
- offering flexible work arrangements that allow you to manage personal responsibilities as needed
- promoting a holistic approach to well-being and incorporating exercise and walking during meetings
- starting meetings with a well-being check-in
- role modeling sensible work-life balance and integration
- providing various opportunities for inclusive ways to engage with people virtually
join a global team that embraces flexible working.