what is workplace diversity?
Diversity and inclusion is about creating workplace environments and practices that encourage learning from others, and creating healthy competition within the workforce that reflects the communities you operate for and within. It’s about representing the world around us through the people who work at our own organization.
there's no diversity without inclusion.
In a global economy characterized by increasing talent scarcity, diversity is no longer just a nice-to-have value; it’s a business priority. In this executive summary of Randstad Sourceright's series on workforce diversity, learn about the drivers behind employer efforts to drive greater inclusion in their talent management practices.
powered by technology
We can help your organization better define its diversity program goals to develop a comprehensive diversity statement and strategy that includes:
- statement of purpose that outlines why diversity matters to your organization
- links to corporate vision, values and business goals
- statement of the strategic business benefits of diversity
- links to your talent management and succession planning goals
- employer branding services to promote your diversity profile and brand the organization as an employer of choice
- talent mapping to ensure your workforce strategies and recruitment plans reflect the communities you operate in and for
- specific talent attraction strategies aimed at sourcing and recruiting for diversity
- recruitment advertising communications using inclusive language
- diversity talent pool and community management
- diversity recruitment KPIs, analytics and reporting
our latest insights on diversity
find out how our diversity specialists drive better business outcomes.