winning talent share requires expertise and reach
Our RPO solutions are developed and implemented by our highly trained and experienced experts to specifically address your talent and business needs. Bringing this expertise to all of our RPO partnerships, we have the reach, experience, and geographic and technological infrastructure to support the development and execution of forward-focused strategies and programs. We erase borders, address market scarcity, and overcome barriers that drag down other traditional solutions.
While all of our RPO programs are uniquely tailored to the needs of each and every customer, inherent to our approach are the following elements:
- Customized Solution Design. Our approach broadens your options for finding and managing talent, forecasting needs, and balancing headcount. We help you create a holistic strategy covering all phases of the talent relationship, and then work together with you to apply our knowledge and insights to help realize your ambitions.
- Global Scope. Randstad Sourceright has in-house capability in 40 countries, with specialized sourcing centers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific – giving us the depth to support customers in more than 70 countries. We effectively translate global strategy into localized talent plans to drive our reach in recruiting around the world.
- Strategic sourcing and recruiting specialists: We have in-house specialists in both the fields of strategic sourcing and recruiting, recognizing the unique skills required for each. Our highly skilled sourcers and recruiters have the expertise and tools you need to find, cultivate, and engage exactly the talent needed to achieve your business goals.
- Employer Brand Development. Randstad Sourceright is uniquely equipped to help you create and build an employer brand that attracts and engages the talent your organization needs to be successful. We help you assess your reputation in the market, understand your target talent, and put your brand to work for you. From strategy, employee value proposition development and brand education, to creative and execution, we can help you turn your employer brand into a recruiting and competitive advantage.
- Diversity and Compliance. Diversity is a core part of all our talent acquisition strategies. We are experienced and well trained in the practices of ethnic and gender diversity, hiring differently-abled talent, and veteran recruiting. Our experts in compliance can help you navigate the complexities of today’s regulatory demands, staying on top of new requirements and defining their impact specifically on your organization.
- Screening and Selection. Randstad Sourceright has developed – and is highly skilled at implementing – a range of best-in-class assessment practices and processes designed to help you make the best choices for your current and future talent needs. Our combination of quantitative analysis and human insight are utilized to identify potential top talent.
- Analytics. Every RPO program created and implemented by Randstad Sourceright is supported by our dedicated and evolving analytics capability. In-house data scientists and our proprietary technologies provide predictive analytics, in-context data-driven insight, and the agility to translate vital information from multiple sources into a single platform for powerful analysis and visual representation.
- Technology Infrastructure. Randstad Sourceright’s integrated technology platform, TalentRadar, connects all aspects of recruitment marketing, engagement, performance measurement, and analytics in one state-of-the-art talent intelligence platform. We continue to support the development of our technology stack and future initiatives through the Randstad Innovation Fund, which provides the investment needed to evolve, develop, deepen, and launch innovations that support the ongoing advancement of human intelligence and talent strategy enablement.