creating strategic talent advantage – our MSP solutions go far beyond supplier management and program administration
Every MSP constructed and implemented by Randstad Sourceright is underpinned and supported by proprietary analytics, predictive intelligence and decades of experience managing MSPs for global and local organizations. These always-on talent programs are designed to deliver immediate, positive impact from day one and create long-term, quantifiable business results throughout the entire engagement. The result is an infusion of talent and energy to your organization and potential future employees assessed on the job. Our MSPs look far beyond your immediate needs to deliver the talent you need to be successful in the future.
We take on the role of talent advisor, helping map strategy to market realities and delivering the talent needed when and where necessary to realize your strategies. We have the experience and vision to set direction, and the capabilities and resources to inform smart, data-driven decisions. While we customize each MSP to our specific client’s needs and business objectives, there are some elements that build the foundation of all our programs:
- Optimized Program Design. We listen to what our clients need, we learn from their and our experiences, and we act to create customized programs for each individual situation. We do not believe in fixed, out-of-the-box solutions; we believe that together we can best define the right solution for long-term strategic benefits and immediate gains.
- Direct Sourcing. Randstad Sourceright can support your contingent workforce strategy with a deep sourcing capability that helps deliver the talent you need, quickly and effectively. Our talent sourcing practice applies the most innovative capabilities in finding, engaging, and securing critical contingent talent others simply cannot reach.
- Industry & Skill-Set Experience. From IT, engineering and healthcare to manufacturing, management, marketing and sales, our workforce management experience extends across all industries and areas of skill.
- Supplier Network. Randstad Sourceright’s extensive global supplier network ensures that we can find the talent to suit your needs, across all considerations – role, timing, budget, and experience. We are consistently recognized as a supply chain leader by staffing industry analysts around the world and put this network into action for our clients on every single engagement.
- Global Capabilities & Governance. Randstad Sourceright’s governance structure provides the structure and strategy to balance global consistency through to execution with local customization.
- Risk & Compliance. Our MSPs are designed to ensure our clients are not exposed to risks or legal challenges due to the increasing presence of flexible talent. We have the expertise and experience to provide both broad and local knowledge and best practices to help clients build robust risk management models. Within all of our programs, we address risk and compliance proactively, and can also advise on corrective actions for prior actions.
- Employer Brand Development. Our employer branding specialists are part of every Randstad Sourceright MSP. We help you understand your brand position in the context of your strategic goals and talent targets and define what is needed to create an engaging contingent talent brand and experience. Our role doesn’t stop at strategy – we work on all elements of execution to elevate visibility and resonance of your brand in-market. The end result is greater and ongoing connection with the contingent talent you want to attract and engage in your business.
- Predictive Analytics. Our strategic approach to MSP is underpinned by our strength in analytics. Our on-staff team of data scientists work together with our clients to translate their workforce data, along with market content, into forward-looking strategy. The expertise of our team is supported by our proprietary technologies to provide insight into the current situation and foresight to build for future success.
- Technology Infrastructure. Our solutions and supporting practices of recruiting strategies, employer branding, and predictive analytics are driven by our proprietary technology. We created our integrated technology platform to connect all aspects of recruitment marketing, talent engagement, VMS systems, performance measurement, and analytics in one state-of-the-art talent intelligence platform. We continue to support the development of our technology stack and future initiatives through the Randstad Innovation Fund, which provides the investment needed to evolve, develop, and launch innovations that support the ongoing advancement of human intelligence and talent strategy enablement.
- Self Sourcing and Freelancer Management Systems. The advent of the Freelancer Management System (FMS) offers an unprecedented opportunity to improve access to the growing flexible workforce. By providing a direct connection to individual freelancers and automating many of the processes associated with managing them, an FMS can help companies expand their talent supply, improve quality of talent and the speed of engagement – ultimately supporting a more agile business strategy. Randstad Sourceright’s talent advisors provide our MSP and integrated talent solutions clients with the support they need to make the most of the FMS value opportunity. Click here to read more.