Randstad Risesmart is disrupting the global career mobility industry with innovative career development, redeployment and outplacement solutions to support individuals and organisations effectively manage career and workforce change. Randstad RiseSmart is the world’s fastest growing career transition and talent mobility provider. We are part of Randstad Group, the #1 provider of human resources services, who help more than two million people find meaningful work every year.
The Business Development Director will drive direct B2B sales in strong collaboration with Randstad Enterprise Group clients, your Randstad RiseSmart US based colleagues and local sales teams, responsibilities will include;
- segmenting the market, targeting the right DMU level, networking to identify leads, and contact and close new customers
- learning about our innovative service offerings and present them effectively at senior executive levels within an organisation
- facilitating final preparation of customer proposals to include response to customer RFPs, pricing, contract terms and conditions and applicable agreements
- establishing and implementing mechanisms to track results and consistently capture key milestones in the sales process utilizing CRM
- reporting to the Randstad RiseSmart UK, Managing Director, you will play a key role in developing and executing the UKs growth strategy.
The successful candidate must have
- minimum 5+ years of successful business development/sales into large corporate clients in an international setting - FTSE 250 clients preferred
- sustained and successful track record selling to HR Executives (Outplacement Services, HR Consulting Services, Talent Management Software, Staffing/Recruiting services, HRIS, RPO)
- excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills, customer service, business and negotiation skills
- highly organized with the ability to work well under time pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- ability to use data to drive relevant commercial insights
- be creative, a self-starter, team player, fast learner, detail oriented, and conscientious with a drive to “win”
- strong collaboration and relationship building skills to drive results through influencing.
In return, you will receive
- competitive compensation and sales bonus scheme
- excellent work environment with an award-winning culture, Best Places to Work, Great Rated, Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and check out our Glassdoor Rating of 4.0!
- opportunity to grow and contribute to Randstad RiseSmart’s continued success in a highly visible role
Apply online today.