Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
Randstad Enterprise Group provides solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. The collective experience encompasses all facets of the global talent spectrum, from acquisition of talent to outplacement solutions. Enabled by innovative technologies, key offerings include HR and recruitment solutions, Managed Services Provider (RCS,MSP, SOW) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), In-House services, general staffing/recruitment, professional services, outplacement and career transition services.
Working in close partnership with Sales, Account Management and Randstad operating companies, the Solutions Architect will support in creating competitive advantage through differentiated brand and customer value propositions, total talent model design, high performance and the quality of our own talent.
You will be responsible for
- proactively partnering with sales/account management in creating the solution strategy and roadmap for qualified customers
- leading customer workshops, bringing creative thinking, sensitivity and agility to solve their talent challenges which in turn advance the commercial process
- building effective relationships with key stakeholders who are influencers in the overall solution strategy and decision to choose RSR as their trusted partner
- designing and documenting the end-to-end solution in close partnership with the commercial lead and customer stakeholders - this covers: requirements analysis, solution scope and design, resource alignment, proposed delivery source mix, attraction strategy, technology stack, commercial modeling and recommendations on any risks/assumptions made throughout the engagement
- attending and presenting at external and internal meetings as well as formal customer presentations necessary to advance business development
- Contributing to activities which advance best practice sharing, innovation and education in ways to accelerate solution design
- building up expertise in RPO/MSP solutions with a forward looking view towards total talent solutions
- Keep engaged with industry developments and advancements which will evolve solution design and create value differentiation.
The successful candidate will
- have proven in depth knowledge of MSP / RPO sector within a sales and/or operations environment
- have ability to design an MSP/RPO/SOW and specialist recruiting solutions from scope to deployment
- be experienced in working with multi-layered (matrix) sales/accounts management/ implementations/ operations teams on the bid process
- be experienced with design thinking and agile methodologies
- possess experience of recruitment and contingent workforce solutions with a variety of complex and international components/modules/interfaces including recruitment technologies (e.g. VMS / ATS)
- working knowledge of VMS/ATS/HR technology platforms practical user interfaces/capabilities
- be a strategic thinker with proficient business English, written and oral communications skills
- be highly analytical and numerate with a strong understanding of resourcing calculations and commercial drivers
- be willing to travel internationally (for presentations, workshops…)
It’s also nice to have
- A second language ideally German or Dutch, although this is not essential
In return you will receive
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please apply today to join our world class team....