How does it sound to work for the number one HR/Recruitment Outsourcing Business in the world?! Why number one? – our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates Randstad Sourceright and the rest of the competition.
Due to an expansion of our services within the Daikin account, we are looking for an Recruitment Consultant to take over direct delivery of first class IT and engineering profiles into the client’s business!
What your day to day tasks are:
- Engage proactively with the hiring managers in a consultative recruiting role.
- Sourcing and engaging with the best talent in the IT and engineering field but also in the supporting functions.
- Create management reports and make data analysis.
- Shortlisting, screening and interviewing candidates and presenting them to the hiring managers.
- Conducting market research and finding innovative ways of attracting and engaging with talent.
- Being the brand ambassador of Daikin and looking after raising the brand's awareness on the market.
- Maintaining the ATS and making sure all the administration is up to date.
- We are open to graduate level profiles as long as they have a proactive and can-do kind of mindset.
- Great organisational and communication skills.
- Experience working in corporate environment is desirable (potentially an HR or recruitment internship).
- You are able to work independently and have a self-starting kind of mindset.
- Complete fluency in Dutch and English
What we can offer
At Randstad Sourceright you will find an inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers in using the latest technologies in the world of recruitment and selection. In addition to a lot of attention to your personal development plan, including thousands of hours of lessons and training materials, you can count on a good, competitive salary and an attractive package of fringe benefits, including: up to 32 vacation days, an expense allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, a mobile phone and a laptop.
Want to read more about our company?
Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com or contact our dedicated recruiter via direct message or via this e-mail: