VP SOLUTIONS DESIGN - RPO - LOCATION FLEXIBLE IN EMEA OR NORTH AMERICA
Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
Randstad Enterprise Group provides solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. The collective experience encompasses all facets of the global talent spectrum, from acquisition of talent to outplacement solutions. Enabled by innovative technologies, key offerings include HR and recruitment solutions, Managed Services Provider (RCS,MSP, SOW) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), In-House services, general staffing/recruitment, professional services, outplacement and career transition services.
The VP of Solutions Design is responsible for supporting developing the strategy, methods, models and tools needed to deliver a global solution design within the RPO space.. The goal is to secure new business wins and retain key customers.
You will be responsible for
- participating in pre-qualification & qualification sessions with sales and account management to bring forward expertise on permanent talent models
- participating in client meetings and leading workshops
- using an insights-led approach with clear metrics supporting the ROI for a client to use our talent models
- designing talent models for targeted clients which efficiently leverage our breadth of capabilities to deliver across all facets of the permanent workforce
- partnering with sales and account management to identify and foster relationships with client stakeholders who will be involved in decision making for talent development and transformation
- providing input into qualified RFP/RFIs, performing costing analysis, interviews with client stakeholders or end-users, leverages analytics, existing metrics and HR data to map and performing any gap analysis of existing processes to future statements
- leverage off-shore services for solution design analysis and support
- proactively communicate, share trends, challenges and opportunities where we have the potential to evolve our overall approach with leadership from Randstad Enterprise Group and Randstad Sourceright e.g delivery models, wallet share strategy and overall client experience
- attend/present at talent advisory meetings with active or recently implemented programs
- increases the value and propose higher value transformational models leveraging innovation and more efficient and engaging approaches.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience in a similar senior RPO Solutions role
- Significant experience of multi-national, multi-region team management, and proven ability to function within matrix onshore and offshore organizations
- Knowledge of permanent talent models, associated pricing and delivery models leading stakeholder engagement with clients and colleagues during each pursuit
- Ability to design an RPO solutions from scope to deployment
- Working knowledge of ATS/HR technology platforms
- Demonstrated understanding and working with complex financial and pricing models to support client solutions and negotiations
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills bringing in data and proof points and benchmarks.
In return you will receive
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please apply today to join our world class team.