Did you find the solution?
‘Into the soul’ is where we find ‘the solution’
And not just because it's an anagram, but because finding solutions in life and in business requires looking into the soul of the situation so we can truly explore strategies to success…
Are you ready to make an impact?
Not all superheroes wear capes; in business, often the ones who truly make an impact and drive meaningful change are those on the frontline, crafting the roadmaps toward new solutions, envisaging actionable pathways to success and helping to guide those around them.
So how can you do this?
We are offering the opportunity to be at the forefront of growth within Randstad Enterprise Group, where we bring together all of Randstad's services, solutions, and products into compelling customer value propositions for our enterprise accounts. As the Vice President of Enterprise Account Management, you will be enabling business growth for our global customers. In this critical role, you will be responsible for expanding accounts with profitable growth within your assigned portfolio. You will also provide expert account management services that align with our customers' needs and our company's best practices.
It is not often that a role with this much opportunity for growth and capacity to have such a meaningful impact comes along. This is a chance to help evolve, establish and execute on a global level.
So if you are someone who:
- Is a strategic thinker, with an ‘outside in’ approach and solution design mindset..
- Can challenge at every level, whilst maintaining a consultative relationship- surprising and impressing the client in order to make them choose Randstad group, regardless which service.
- Wins the hearts and minds of others through strong collaborative skills.
- Has a flexible approach; adaptable in the face of change and able to find strategies for success.
- Is resilient and agile when overcoming the challenges from both internal and external customers.
- Communicates effectively with all stakeholders as a trusted advisor.
- Uses data to assess, measure and improve performance to meet short and long term goals.
- Has the desire to be a front runner in a global setting.
And is happy to be:
- Establishing relationships with clients; pre-engagement, mapping and connecting the right stakeholders, prepping everybody accordingly.
- Building solutions for talent challenges for the largest companies in the world.
- Strategically offering insight, advice and guidance to the customer to ensure that we bring together all of Randstad's services, solutions, and products into compelling customer value propositions for our enterprise accounts.
- Maintaining and developing a deep understanding of the staffing sector and industry trends to inform and guide tactical decisions
- At the frontline, constantly developing your skill set.
- Working closely with the best support teams to co-create new solutions with your clients.
- Consistently driving, pushing and challenging the “status quo” of what is good performance in order to continually set higher boundaries.
- Fostering a supportive and inclusive environment; acting as a guide for peers within the team and working toward optimal solutions.
- Working with agility; connecting across many areas of our wider business.
- Working remotely, based anywhere throughout Europe, Switzerland or the UK.
- Global account management or sales experience.
- Demonstrated success working in high pressure and fast paced environments.
- Proven track record of managing and growing large, complex accounts
- The skill set to effectively engage and influence wide stakeholder groups
- Deep knowledge of a range of total talent solutions is a plus.
- English language skills (both speaking and writing) are essential for this role, and a good command of other languages and multicultural affinity are additional assets.
And would like:
- To be part of our world renowned Human forward culture
- Become part of a fabulous group of colleagues; energetic, multicultural and a true team, ready to support each other whenever needed
- To work in a diverse and inclusive environment
- An extremely competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- Company car/travel allowance
- Pension/Share purchase plan
- Wellbeing and mental health days
Be more than a superhero, apply today…
Connect with Robert Galas (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.