Vice President of Sales for Career Transition & Coaching
Remote position based in the United States
Who are we as a company?
At Randstad Risesmart, we don’t just envision the world of work - we shape it! Risesmart emerged as a direct response to the rapid transformations within the workforce landscape, the increasing complexities of talent mobility, and the undeniable importance of fostering exceptional employer brands. We’re proud to be a part of Randstad Enterprise, a global powerhouse that propels over two million candidates into meaningful work each year with our flexible work and human resources services, boasting a staggering $23.8 billion in annual revenue. Our suite of cutting-edge solutions, including outplacement, career development, redeployment and our Tech & Touch approach, strengthen employer brands, improve retention and re-engage talent. Today, we proudly stand as one of the world’s premier coaching and career transition firms, catering to over 100 countries and spanning across 40 diverse industries.
The opportunity and team you’ll be working with:
Are you a results-driven sales leader ready to take on the role of VP of Sales at Risesmart? Join our dynamic team and make a significant impact! This opportunity is a remote, U.S. based position. As the Vice President of Sales, you’ll report directly to the SVP of Sales and Customer Success, leveraging your proven track record of leading successful sales teams and achieving personal production selling to HR Executives. In this pivotal role, you will coach and develop your team, implementing innovative sales strategies to surpass Randstad’s budget and capture a significant market share.
The expectations of this job:
You’ll lead and develop a high-performing sales team, utilizing your expertise in sales strategies empowering them to surpass revenue targets and increase market share:
- Lead by example, serving as a trailblazer in production and business development, inspiring your team to reach new heights of success, surpassing quota and achieving annual sales targets.
- Pave the way for exponential growth by securing new business opportunities while nurturing and retaining existing clients
- Build and develop strong relationships within major corporations to acquire new customers and unlock exciting business prospects
- Dive deep into the extensive range of Randstad Risesmart solutions including Outplacement, Redeployment, Worklife Coaching and more as we continue our impressive expansion
- Effectively present solutions to senior executives, impressing them with your comprehensive understanding of their needs and delivering impactful results
- Cultivate a culture of continuous growth and success by providing ongoing coaching, feedback, and development opportunities to a highly skilled and motivated sales team
- Facilitate final preparation of customer proposals to include response to customer RFPs, pricing, contract terms and conditions and relevant agreements
- Consistently exceed KPIs tied to sales quota, pipeline growth and customer interactions
- Stay on top of your team’s progress through regular performance reviews, establishing individual growth plans based on effective KPI attainment and results
- Orchestrate comprehensive annual business plans achieve revenue objectives
- Utilize strategy, leadership, and professional expertise to contribute the unrivaled success of the business and the satisfaction of our valued customers
- Ensure an engaged and thriving sales team whose holistic wellbeing is a top priority
Experience needed for the VP of Sales:
- 5+ years of outstanding sales leadership experience showcasing your ability to drive and inspire teams to achieve remarkable results
- Demonstrate a proven track record of successfully developing business with major corporate clients, leveraging your expertise in the career transition and coaching services industry or experience selling to c-level executives within HR departments
- Experiencing managing the improvement of underperforming sellers and accelerating the success of high performing sellers
- Strong team coaching abilities with a growth mindset aimed at self and others
- Highly-organized with the ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Expertise in design, development, execution, and management skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving and driving execution
- Ability to maintain relationships with internal partners and key customers for executive-level relationship management
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, combined with a customer-centric approach and adept business and negotiation abilities
What can you expect in return from Randstad RiseSmart?
Being a global organization, we offer you a career, not a job. We provide extensive learning and development programs to help you reach your full potential. We offer internal career opportunities, international mobility and a fully flexible working environment. Our salaries are competitive, our share save scheme unrivaled and our benefits are generous.
- Largest global talent leader
- Competitive salary + bonus + commission
- Diverse, welcoming and collaborative team
- Remote opportunity and work/life balance
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
The base salary range for this position is between $122-315 - $183,473.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
If you are excited by this opportunity and have proven success as a results oriented sales leader, please apply directly or email Elva Pearse at email@example.com....