Vice President, Global Coaching Sales & Solutions
Who are we as a company?
Randstad Enterprise operates in 70 countries, across 360 RPO programs and more than 800 managed services programs. We have US$11.8billion spent under our management and employ more than 3,800 talent experts. We create value by combining our proven processes with high-output technology to create efficiency, scalability and flexibility — all with an eye on a company’s future business and talent needs. Randstad Enterprise is a truly global company and so are our clients.
The team you’ll be working with:
Randstad Enterprise is in search of a successful global sales producer for a VP Global Sales and Solutions, Coaching opportunity with their career transition and coaching business at Randstad RiseSmart. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of this growing area for the business and bring the transformative power of coaching to employees at all levels of organizations. This is a remote, U.S. based position with ability to travel as needed. Randstad Risesmart is a leading global provider of career transition, coaching and outplacement services. Randstad RiseSmart is now part of Randstad Enterprise, supporting the world’s leading organizations across the entire enterprise talent life cycle.
The Vice President, Global Coaching Sales and Solutions is a critical, senior level sales role responsible for identifying and closing new global coaching opportunities through strategic sales activity as part of RiseSmart’s Global Sales and Solutions team. As the VP, Global Sales and Solutions, you will target a curated selection of clients to contribute to growing the coaching business in revenue and gross profit. You will provide strategic direction to key clients and internal teams/key stakeholders to increase market share. You will drive global business development/sales activities for customer targets. You have success providing learning and development and coaching solutions to clients and managing c-level relationships. You thrive at developing and enhancing global sales across all solutions, processes and pricing models. You possess deep and wide relationships with senior HR, Learning and Development and People Experience leaders in global enterprise organizations and are adept at holding consultative conversations with the c-suite. In past roles you have consistently outperformed your targets, have developed a strong methodology for prospecting and winning deals, have a drive to win, want to be part of a business that makes a difference and a collaborative and supportive team.
- Participate in achieving new global business growth by identifying, networking and targeting the largest global companies headquartered in North America and establish new client acquisitions
- Collaborate closely with Randstad Enterprise sales teams to cross-sell and jointly target accounts
- Create robust target plans for assigned prospects as well as regularly review performance in relation to the plan and develop/implement contingencies when required to achieve annual targets
- Bring experience working globally with a strong understanding of culture, communication and working styles with ability to collaborate with global teams to pursue and win business
- Communicate the sales strategy for your targets to the broader global leadership team
- Develop creative, innovative solutions for global prospects and ensure all proposals adhere to Randstad Enterprise global solution and pricing strategies
- Ensure marketing activities are planned for global clients and prospects
- Coordinate and manage lead generation with Randstad Enterprise marketing
- Ensure alignment with global client solutions and the Randstad Enterprise global leadership team on targeting of and expansion of existing Randstad accounts where required
- Lead robust cross-selling activities across different Randstad businesses and geographies that are coordinated efficiently and deliver increased value to customers
- Execute all sales activity including prospecting, follow up, social engagement, solutions presentation and demos, F2F meetings and all other key elements of the sales process
- Negotiate and coordinate contractual terms ensuring commercial viability of deals
Experience needed for the VP, Coaching Global Sales and Solutions:
- Extensive global sales experience with a proven track record of success in innovative and forward thinking sales solutions
- Experience selling coaching services in the career transition or coaching space required
- Experience selling into C-Level HR leaders including CHROs, Learning and Development and People Experience Leaders
- Proven track record of closing deals at global enterprise organizations, selling to multiple stakeholders at senior levels
- Consistent attainment of quota, meaningful customer interaction targets and healthy pipeline activity
- Already has an established book of business and a strong network of c-suite contacts in HR
- Ability to develop and manage project plans, identify and secure needed resources, escalate conflicting priorities and influence business leaders to successfully execute sales plans
- Track record of increasing wallet share, market share and generating increased revenue
- Ability to represent and elevate the career transition, outplacement and coaching brand within all of Randstad Enterprise
- Strong business acumen, hardworking, high integrity and a strong desire to succeed
- Proven ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent executive-level presentation skills
- Ability to travel as needed
What can you expect in return from Randstad?
Being a global organization, we offer you a career, not a job. We provide extensive learning and development programmes to help you reach your full potential. We offer internal career opportunities, international mobility and a fully flexible working environment. Our salaries are competitive, our share save scheme unrivaled and our benefits are generous.
- Largest global talent leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Diverse, welcoming and collaborative team
- Remote opportunity and work/life balance
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
The base salary range for this position based in the United States is between $109,574 - $164,362.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
If you are excited about this opportunity and have proven success selling career transitions, coaching or within the HR tech space at a global scale, please apply directly....