Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
The Technology team within Randstad Sourceright supports the business during the sales, implementations and operations phase with the right expertise and skills. In the process of solution design the department provides consultants to work on the best solution for our customers and help to identify and select the best VMS/ATS for the specific situation. During implementations the VMS/ATS experts work with the implementation team to configure a VMS/ATS in line with the requirements to provide a strong basis for services. In the operational phase support is organized for all the programs in a standardized way. Issues, changes and projects are handled by experts and consultants.
Purpose of the job:
Provide 1st line (and also 2nd line) VMS (and ATS) support to customer programs, with a main focus on supporting the clients, their stakeholders, onsite colleagues and colleagues in Europe. 1st line support consists of handling incidents, service requests and events (e.i. standard weekly uploads).
What you will bring to the table?
- Business English (C1)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- You are mature and open for other cultures
- You gained previous experience in a similar role
What you will get?
- Excellent employment terms, including a competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme;
- A position in a unique, young and fast-growing recruitment company;
- Private health insurance (Medicover);
- Brand new office with chill out room, massage chairs and spacious sunny terrace;
- Teambuilding events (one beer opportunity, XMS party, Pride, Charity Day, ski camp, BarStad);
- Development plan and a long term career opportunity
Want to read more about our company? Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com
Are you interested? Click on the “Apply now” button.