Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
The Talent Sourcing Specialist will promote sourcing and recruitment excellence for client recruitment initiatives. Successful candidates will be resourceful, consultative, process driven, and a relationship builder. We are looking for a creative thinkers and innovators with a drive to promote the discovery and development of highly effective sourcing processes and business practices.
What you get to do:
- Sourcing efforts for multiple disciplines
- Consultative approach to candidate engagement and retention
- Candidate, client & recruiter relationship building
- Ability to understand a variety of job descriptions as well as strong industry knowledge
- Creation and marketing of compelling job postings
- Candidate assessment and selection techniques
- Collaborate on sourcing framework
- Execute various sourcing strategies
What you need to bring:
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Recruiter or Sourcer (IT, SWE, Cyber Security)
- 2+ years of experience in a sourcing capacity
- High School Diploma or GED, bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Strong grasp of candidate source and channel analytics
- Strong grasp of D&I recruitment concepts
- Coursework or certification: AIRS, Adler Group, NextLevel Exchange or Art of Recruiting
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Applicant Tracking System & CRM proficiency
What's in it for you:
- Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
- Join a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Join a company with a wide range of learning, development and advancement opportunities
- Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
- Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.