As a Technical Recruiter, you will be a strategic and consultative partner to our client's Key Stakeholders and Hiring Managers with the responsibility of developing a talent strategy that best suits the client's needs and market conditions. The position is ultimately responsible for the fulfillment of requisitions with our client, a multinational technology company.
What you get to do:
- Single point of contact for client hiring managers on all assigned requisitions
- Promote positive relationships and strong partnerships with clients and candidates
- Acts as an advisor to client hiring managers
- Execute sourcing methodologies to effectively develop a candidate pipeline
- End-to-end recruitment, from intake with the hiring manager to extending an offer
What you need to bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a technical recruiting role
- 3+ years of experience in high volume, end-to-end recruitment
- High School Diploma or GED, bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively screen and select candidates
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Applicant Tracking System & CRM proficiency
- We accept applications from all over Canada, but a willingness to adapt to the EST time zone is required
- Proficiency in English
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary, as from $35/hour, according to experience and skills
- Temporary contract, Full Time (40hrs/week)
- Remote work
- Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
- Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce.
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.