Full Time Associate
If you have outgrown your previous role or are looking for the right place to thrive, Randstad is hiring recruiters, account managers, program managers, and directors across the country.
Randstad Sourceright, the world's leading global HR solutions provider, is growing at unprecedented rates and looking to hire ambitious professionals to support our new and existing client portfolio.
When you choose to join our integrated MSP team, you are joining a collaborative team of forward-thinking individuals who have been leading the integrated MSP space for more than 20 years. The first in the market and still most progressive today with a focus on total talent solutions for our customers, the team brings a white glove, single-point-of contact customized solution to life for more than 50 clients across a portfolio of well-known global, Fortune 500 brands in the life sciences, luxury goods and services, and IT and engineering industries.
Employees grow and develop their careers in the integrated MSP team, and they stay - the team boasts a 92% employee retention rate, the highest in the industry. We thrive to promote from within, and 80% of all management and above positions are filled through promotions. But don't just take our word for it. We also boast the highest Glassdoor rating in the industry, at 4.4 out of 5, and your colleagues and friends on the integrated MSP team rate us 8.9 out of 10 on employee engagement surveys. Our client NPS scores are 9 times higher than the industry average, and talent NPS scores twice as high as the industry average.
What you get to do:
- Create and execute a strategic recruitment plan for our client CISCO
- Develop and manage a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and requirements
- Manage a talent pool and work with our talent marketing team
- Effectively source, interview, coach, and retain talent
- Make the match between the client's staffing needs and the candidate's skills and experience
- Sell candidates on employment opportunities and extend job offers
- Execute external recruiting activities such as job fairs, networking events, social media campaigns
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our client and talent
- Work directly with hiring managers
What you need to bring:
- 2 + years of technical (IT) recruiting experience in a high-volume environment
- This role will be supporting our client CISCO, so a technical background is highly preferred
- Proficient computer skills for accuracy in reporting and recording information
- Experience in multi-tasking, prioritizing work, and effective time management skills
- Must be innovative in approach, willing to take risks
- Comfort operating successfully in ambiguous situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media including a diverse portfolio of recruitment mediums
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Bachelor degree preferred
What's in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com.