Manager - Tech Operations, APAC
Responsible for the supporting the implementation of technology components of client programmes, understand key business needs and assist in technology projects
Manage the tech configuration and helpdesk team (North America and Asia pacific regions)
Regional Implementation Director APAC
The main accountability areas for this position are:
- Technology support for BAU activities
- Develop expertise, document and deliver best practice across multiple technologies
- Stakeholder management
- Manage the team that delivers configuration and helpdesk
- Able to see holistically the different technologies coming together and analyze/compare/ recommend technologies as required;
- Forward thinking - discover with client & external HR providers what’s next in the HR tech landscape.
- Collaborative - ability to co-develop, influence product roadmap with existing vendors, maintain linkage with global tech communities.
- Subject matter expert & client fronting - ability to consult client on optimisation of client’s technology, reconcile the RPO techs with client’s tech use in combination.
- Understand the criticality of tech compliance and security and able to consult & work with the client for most suitable solution
Technology support for BAU activities
- Work with line manager and account onsite team on changes to technology due to rates, awards, supplier on boarding, upgrades and performance
- Establish and maintain effective processes and ensure account onsite team understand the technology
- Resolve escalated technical contractual issues or complaints, if needed and in line with company policy.
- Comply with internal processes at all times
Develop expertise, document and deliver best practice across multiple technologies
- Prepare for and facilitate business requirement workshops for clients, account onsite teams and implementation and/or business transformation team
- Document business, system design and reporting requirements
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and output
- Analyse system generated data and be proactive in proposing efficiencies and best practice
- Conduct UAT
- Build and maintain effective relationships with technology providers
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders including clients, peers, users and prospective clients
- Team management - performance and improvement.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders - key them informed and abreast of any risks/issues