- Multiple projects opportunities available / ASAP Start
- Roles available for Talent Advisors, Candidate Sourcers and Talent Coordinators
- Choice of full/part time hours (min. 4 days/week)
- Attractive rates and flexible work options available
Volume recruitment delivery for a number of high profile government projects. Multiple Talent Advisor, Candidate Sourcer & Talent Coordinator opportunities available. ASAP Start.
About the Opportunities
Supporting the recruitment for a number of high profile government projects, you will be facilitating the delivery of end-to-end recruitment solutions focusing on Talent Acquisition, Recruitment Coordination, and general Project Delivery.
About the Responsibilities
Talent Advisors & Candidate Sourcers:
- Advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, screening, and qualifying candidates
- Briefing candidates, setting up interviews, coordinating reference checks and onboarding new starters
- Collecting relevant documentation, and maintaining accurate candidate records on recruitment system
- Initiating and coordinating all required pre-employment probity checks
- Talent Advisors, Candidate Sourcers or Talent Coordinators from an internal or agency settings, ideally with experience managing a high volume of roles
- Flexible and adaptable, who thrives working in fast paced, results driven environments
- Collaborative team player who is process driven and solution focussed
- Exceptional communication, organisation and time management skills
Click ‘Apply Now’ to register your interest. For more information, please contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.