- Full-Time with flexible work arrangements (70% working from home)
- Established team, long term contract (with view to extend further)
- Volume recruitment role, Sourcing Risk & Financial Services Specialists
- Melbourne or Sydney based
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Talent Sourcing Lead, the Talent Sourcing Specialist will actively identify and present candidates to Hiring Managers to fill vacancies across the organisation for a range of roles including Finance, Risk, Customer Service, Marketing, etc.
Your core work is to source, screen suitable candidates, and manage them through to the interview stage where the internal talent team will assist with the rest of the process right through to offer.
About the Responsibilities
- Taking job briefs and working with hiring managers on best approach/strategies to source top talent
- Proactively identifying potential candidates using a variety of sourcing methods, or through direct approaches, and building strong talent pipelines/communities to meet future hiring needs
- Presenting shortlists to hiring managers and recommending candidates for interview, and working closely with the internal talent team to ensure smooth and efficient process
- Acting as a trusted advisor to hiring managers; sharing current market intel/trends and driving initiatives to uplift employment branding
- Talent Sourcing Specialist with min. 2 years experience, preferably within Banking or Financial Services, and demonstrated skills in volume recruitment
- Exceptional engagement and business partnering skills, ability to communicate, advise and influence stakeholders, and drive to deliver solutions
- Flexible and adaptable to fast paced environments, process driven, and the ability to multitask, and meet deadlines
- Self starter, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, and a true passion and dedication for a seamless positive candidate experience
About the Organisation
A global bank with over 2 million customers in Australia; providing a range of products and services including Personal Banking, Credit Cards, Home Loans, Superannuation, Personal Loans, and Insurance.
About the Benefits
- The gift of time; up to 5 days loyalty leave, one day leave to celebrate your birthday, 12 weeks parental leave, one day leave to volunteer, and even voluntary service overseas leave!
- Health & Wellbeing; “Be Kind To Your Mind” holistic wellbeing program, working away program combining work & travel up to 16 weeks; EAP counseling and support, flu vaccinations, fitness and healthcare discounts
- Learning & Development; learning and growing is part of our values and we offer a choice of programs tailored to Sourcers, talent advisors, emerging leaders, and director level development, as well as opportunities to contribute as a mentor and coach with your colleagues around the world!
- Recognition & Reward; bonus plan rewarding overachievement, lucrative share purchase plan- we invest alongside you, salary sacrifice options, novated lease programs, financial literacy programs, as well as top-retailer discounts through FlareHR
- Recognised as ‘Best Place to Work’ by Glassdoor in 2022
- Ranked #1 Outsourcing Provider 11 years running by Peak Everest Matrix Body
- We generate $36.4 billion in revenue every year globally which means you can have a career in a financially stable organisation
- We make 276,100 permanent placements and ensure 653,300 people work every day. This means, as a member of our team, you're a true working life partner to thousands of people around the world
- We have 4,927 outlets in 38 markets which means your career can take you just about anywhere and in any line of expertise
- More than 50% of our leadership team are women. We take diversity and inclusion seriously
- Internal Mobility is our “bread & butter”, so if you’re looking for career growth, international opportunities, or even a career change, we encourage and supports this to drive employee satisfaction
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status
The successful applicant will be required to complete pre-employment background checks, and MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
To express your interest, please contact Gray Lynch on email@example.com