I can’t imagine work without communication with people. I like talking to others, but I also need some time to focus by myself. I enjoy helping others.
Can you see yourself in the above description? That’s a good start. Read on!
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential. Our key solutions include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
As a Talent Sourcer, you will join the Randstad CH team. Heloise, who is leading the team, is incredibly supportive and takes good care of her team.
Your key responsibilities:
- Actively sourcing for candidates for executive positions and roles connected to IT
- Being a partner for Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Finding suitable candidates on Linkedin and social media
- Building the network
- Screening candidates via phone or video
- Represent the RSR recruiting organization to stakeholders and candidates focusing on exceptional customer service and consistency of high-quality work
- Performing standard and non-routine administrative tasks
What we look for in a candidate:
- Previous experience from working with customers, like customer service, sales, HR or recruitment
- Corporate experience (being used to working with KPIs, targets)
- Motivated to pursue a recruitment career for a long time
- Top-notch communication skills in English
- Proactivity, ability to speak-up when needed and independence
- You are business-oriented, proactive and flexible
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and rewarding bonus scheme
- 3 paths of development
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging. We value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently. That’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
Question? Contact Marta, our ITA Partner Marta: firstname.lastname@example.org...