As a RPO Screener you will be responsible for proactively reviewing candidates to determine if they meet the requirements and job experience. Based on this information, you will contact candidates to prescreen and determine if they will be scheduled to speak with a Hiring Manager to proceed in the process. You will analyze the areas/territories you are scheduling for to ensure knowledge of openings. Phone calls may also be required encouraging candidates to complete testing for the positions.
The ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment, where you will manage your daily activity to maintain schedule quota levels and complete the hiring managers interview schedule daily in addition to reporting is imperative.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 6 months of candidate screening experience
- Minimum 6 months experience with Google products and Microsoft Office
- Experience making 40+ outbound calls per day
- Experience, courses, projects, or intern experience related to social media, data analysis or statistics/research
- Demonstrated evidence of strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....