- High volume recruitment for a multinational consumer organisation
- 3-4 months max-term contract
- Full-Time role with flexible working arrangement
- Attractive Remuneration (depending on experience)
Deliver end-to-end recruitment for roles in the IT space > Provide expert advice to clients on recruitment best practices > Sydney location.
Working as part of a team, the Talent Partner is responsible for delivering end-to-end recruitment for the Technology portfolio. Partnering with hiring managers, you will be developing and implementing proactive sourcing strategies to attract high quality talent, building strong talent pipelines to meet hiring requirements, advising on recruitment best practices, as well as devising innovative initiatives to build a strong employer brand.
- Minimum 5 years recruitment experience in the Technology sector, preferably within a RPO or internal setting
- Highly commercial, with proven relationship management and influencing skills across a broad range of stakeholders
- A passion for delivering exceptional service and overall recruitment experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude, process driven and solution focussed
- Exceptional communication, organisation and time management skills
Our client is a multinational consumer credit reporting organisation with operations in over 20 countries across Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, and over 10,000 employees globally.
The successful applicant will be required to complete pre-employment background checks, and MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to register your interest for this opportunity. For further information, please contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.