Talent Marketing Client Partner
Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
The Talent Marketing Client Partner is responsible for one or many regional and global accounts from implementation to business as usual. You will be the main contact for all implementations of new wins, implementations and for clients and teams throughout the whole life-cycle of the program.
You will be responsible for
- Supporting conception, development and implementation of the talent marketing plans
- Leading and contributing to the creation of the Talent Marketing strategies - understanding deeply employer branding, creativity and media/digital advertising programs
- Leading the client’s relationship for the onboarding process
- Effectively leading projects and multifunctional teams across talent marketing and other enterprise teams to achieve project goals, vision and tactics
- Supporting performance evaluations, development planning, and succession planning for the whole team
- Analysing talent marketing performance globally and within their account identifying gaps and opportunities to drive incremental growth for the business
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimize marketing spend and performance based on the insights across accounts globally
- Translating data and complex sets of information into clear presentations and recommendations
The successful candidate MUST have
- A deep understanding and experience of designing and influencing employer branding and recruitment marketing concepts, strategy and programs
- High level of understanding of recruitment processes within MSP and RPO or recruitment agency
- Experience and strong rigour in running end-to-end programmes and projects
- Excellent command of English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt style for audience and platform
- Ability to create well written and designed proposals and strategies, using the relevant operating systems, e.g Google Suite or Microsoft Office
In return you will receive
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- flexible working, ability to work from home mixed with onsite client presence.
Please apply today to join our world class team....