Talent Manager – Toronto Region
- Do you possess an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with your clients and work team?
- Does a combination of recruitment and customer management sound exciting for the next chapter in your career?
- Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle? Are you the type of person who makes new friends everywhere you go?
If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you’ll fit right in at Randstad!
The Talent Manager is an integral part of our team and will work closely with the Randstad Account Manager and the Hiring Managers of the customers we support to find the right talent for our customer's team. You are the main point of contact for the top-of-the-line talent you will find and place at our customer's businesses.
- Maintaining the business relationship/partnership with clients
- Completing the recruitment cycle from posting positions to screening resumes to conducting detailed interviews
- Identifying and sourcing candidates through a network of resources for existing and future client requirements within a pre-determined timeframe
- Working closely with your team to ensure that “the right candidates” are delivered on time and meet client quality and value expectations
- Providing ongoing valuable advice and recommendations to your team of consultants
- Developing and implementing new recruitment strategies and coordinating additional recruitment activities such as career days and job fairs
- Continuously promoting and acting in alignment with Randstad Group core values (“to know, to serve, to trust”, “simultaneous promotion of all interests”, and “striving for perfection”)
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in recruitment
- College Diploma completed
- Solid track record of demonstrated recruiting success
- Ability to build long-term and trusting business relationships
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills, and team orientation
- Must be internet savvy with some knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and work in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
Here are some of the perks of joining our team:
- We are the Canadian leader in staffing services.
- We are one of the 50 Best working places in Canada since 2006
- We have the best compensation plan in the industry, including a competitive base salary.
- We offer a complete health and dental insurance packages.
- You are entitled to 3 weeks of vacation
- We offer an RRSP and a stock purchase plan.
- We offer several opportunities in terms of rewards, bonuses, and recognition.
- We provide many continuous training opportunities that will allow you to increase your qualifications.
- Work/life balance is a priority for us.
- You will enjoy tons of opportunities to develop your career (80% of promotions are given to internal employees!).
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.