As a Talent Delivery Manager , you are responsible for
leading a team of 12-20 associates for recruiting coordination function within the overall hiring
lifecycle. You will interact frequently with the team, clients, recruiters, Sr. leaders, interviewers
and other important stakeholders to ensure seamless execution of the project.
As a delivery manager, you’ll develop strategies necessary to meet the client’s expectations
based on agreed SLAs. You will monitor and assist your team in a matrix-based environment to
ensure the maximum productivity, and on-time completion of targets and goals. You’re also
responsible to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the client.
● Support client hiring goals through efficient interview coordination and scheduling
● Grow and develop relationships with clients
● Provide innovative solutions to solve client needs
● Overall influence to the account P&L & expenses
● Monitor account activities to ensure compliance
● Ensure teams are meeting or exceeding SLA’s
● Provide leadership through coaching and mentoring your team
● Ensuring top-notch service delivery to one of our Fortune500 client.
Required skill-set & qualifications:
● Minimum bachelor’s degree from a UGC/AICTE accredited university
● 5-7 years of corporate experience, preferably in a staffing or HR environment
● 2-3 years of minimum experience in a leadership role
● Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal, and mentoring skills
● Proficiency using Google/Microsoft email, calendaring and cloud based products
● PHR, SPHR, PMI or similar disciplines preferred
● Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
● Experience in resolving conflicts and gaining cooperation among peers, staff, and client
● Process improvement/continuous improvement or project management skills
● Client relationship management, customer service and stakeholder management skills
● Ability to work in complex environment and deal with ambiguity, uncertainty and
● Positive attitude and problem solving skills
● Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Nature of job and reporting:
● Client facing role
● On-site work opportunity
● Reporting to the Director / Sr. Director of Client Delivery
● Opportunity to work with regional teams in APAC, NAM, and EMEA
What’s in it for you?
● Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
● Join a diverse and inclusive workplace
● Join a company with a wide range of learning, development and advancement
● Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
● Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help
companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
With 60 years of global HR heritage and 25 years of being HR pioneers in India, Randstad is India's market leading HR services provider offering the broadest portfolio. We attract the best people, and invest in their development. We challenge them to perform to the best of their ability, and to seize the opportunities out there in the world. Our employee value proposition of "Making Work Meaningful" is what we believe makes us a high-performing and meritocratic Organization.
Click here to know more about us - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thwl6lODI1Q&t=14s