about Randstad enterprise
Randstad Enterprise Group (REG), a new world-class talent advisory infrastructure that leverages Randstad's breadth of services to build total talent models that generate maximum business value for clients. Bringing together Randstad's global strategic accounts teams, with the sales and solution design functions of world-leading RPO and MSP provider Randstad Sourceright, the new group is focused on elevating enterprise customer value propositions and developing strategic roadmaps across the total talent lifecycle by drawing on Randstad's complete portfolio of services, products and solutions globally.
Our team is a group of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about our work and committed to delivering exceptional results. We are a close-knit group that values collaboration, open communication, and a supportive work environment. Our team is responsible for recruiting operations for fortune-500 clients across the globe, and we take pride in the important role we play in achieving the goals of our client's business. We are a diverse group with a range of skills and backgrounds, and we believe that our differences make us stronger.
We are committed to fostering a culture of learning and growth, and we encourage each other to take on new challenges and develop our skills. We believe in working hard and having fun, and we enjoy celebrating our successes together as a team.
As a Talent Delivery Director, you will be tasked with overseeing a team of 5-6 Talent Delivery Managers who are responsible for managing recruiting operations throughout the entire hiring process. Your key responsibilities will involve regular interaction with your team, clients, senior leadership, and other critical stakeholders to ensure the smooth and effective execution of projects.
- Analyze recruitment demand, recruitment services and delivery costs to identify where improvements can be made in quality and productivity and ensure targets are met.
- Maintain external networks with industry associations, government bodies, networking events and others, to obtain market information.
- Developing and maintaining internal RSR Operations and Infrastructure networks.
- Manage financial and administrative processes in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures to support day to day management of the business.
- Resolve escalated commercial and contractual issues or complaints, if needed and in line with company policy.
- Lead and manage the recruitment and induction of consultants to ensure business resource plans have been achieved.
- Provide leadership, coaching and support to teams and consultants to ensure that they perform to the maximum of their abilities.
- Assess and address training needs of staff to support personal development plans.
- Provide regular communication to staff to update them on market developments, business priorities and to create a positive working environment.
- Provide regular and constructive feedback to staff.
- Conduct team meetings to promote teamwork, set & prioritize goals and inform on company updates
required skill-set & qualifications
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from a UGC/AICTE accredited university
- 12+ years of corporate experience, preferably in a staffing or HR environment
- 5-6 years of minimum experience in a leadership role
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal, and mentoring skills
- Proficiency using Google/Microsoft email, calendaring and cloud based products PHR, SPHR, PMI or similar disciplines preferred
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Experience in resolving conflicts and gaining cooperation among peers, staff, and client
- Process improvement/continuous improvement or project management skills
- Client relationship management, customer service and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in complex environment and deal with ambiguity, uncertainty and
- Positive attitude and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
nature of job and reporting
- Client facing role
- On-site work opportunity
- Reporting to the Director / Sr. Director of Client Delivery
- Opportunity to work with regional teams in APAC, NAM, and EMEA
what’s in it for you
- Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
- Join a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Join a company with a wide range of learning, development and advancement opportunities
- Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
- Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
Randstad is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome people from all walks of life - race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
email@example.com | https://www.linkedin.com/in/vivek-tiwari-b98a98153/
Click here to know more about us - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thwl6lODI1Q&t=14s...