- Supports several senior managers.
- Works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes some customer and executive contact.
- Responsibilities may include making travel and meeting arrangements, calendar management, expense reports, screening calls.
- Performs more complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software.
- Has the ability to perform Internet research.
- Work is generally of highly confidential nature.
- Possesses good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Strategic nature of this work :
Maximizing the administrative support across the Law Department for EMEA in order to ensure J&J attorneys are not spending time on administrative related activities and focusing on core job responsibilities.
The level of education/ experience expected from potential candidates :
The educational/experience required for an Administrative Assistant II. Proficiency in English is required.
The expectations around the resource’s J&J institutional knowledge and speed to impact :
- Being able to quickly and effectively provide basic administrative support (see above for key activities) to J&J attorneys.
- There is a preference for these resources (where there may be more than one in a Region) to be co-located in the same office together. The support does not necessarily have to reside at a J&J facility. The support can be located off-site and at the service provider’s own location. This is due to these resources most likely having to support attorneys who are located in more than one country within a Region.
- The expectation would be that a resource supports a specific number of attorneys as well as specific attorneys. It would not operate like a call center model, for example, whereby if an attorney calls, s/he would work with or be in contact with a different person each time (again, in the case where there may be more than one resource in a Region).