Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mindset.
We are looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our team and deliver a top-notch recruitment process for our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) program onsite at one of our biggest clients NS.
Please note that you need to visit the client`s office at Amersfoort minimum once a week.
You will be responsible for actively advising your client on talent and a portion of the recruitment process, specifically the selection interviews and account management of internal stakeholders. The profiles you will focus on include roles such as conductor, train driver, service personnel, and employees in the safety & service department – the faces of NS.
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with managers to gather information about the vacancy.
- Recruiting and approaching candidates using various online and offline channels.
- Selecting suitable candidates through structured face-to-face interviews.
- Analyzing the labor market and target groups.
- Providing advice on the setup, organization, and execution of recruitment projects and processes (including employer branding).
- Coordinating and monitoring the progress, quality, and budget of all recruitment activities for the client (including external suppliers).
Who are you?
- You have a passion for the recruitment field, evident from your current position in labor mediation, and you want to further develop in corporate recruitment, especially in the area of selection interviews and internal stakeholder management.
- Colleagues describe you as results- and quality-oriented, resilient, convincing, systematic, and enthusiastic.
- In addition:
- Fluency in Dutch is essential.
- You have at least 1-2 years of work experience as a recruiter or employment consultant.
- You are available for at least 32 hours a week.
- You are flexible and enjoy working with different personalities.
What do we offer? At Randstad Sourceright, you will join an inspiring work environment where you, together with dedicated and involved colleagues, make a difference for our clients on a daily basis. You can count on a competitive salary and an attractive package of secondary employment conditions, including 8.5% vacation pay, 25 vacation days, expense reimbursement, a company car if applicable, an attractive stock option plan, and a benefits choice system that includes the purchase of additional vacation days.
💙 We are an inclusive employer, and if you need reasonable accommodations to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team.
If you are interested in becoming a member of a world-class talent pool to get instant updates about our newest opportunities,
Join here: https://rsremeacareers.gr8people.eu/talent-pools/4778/generic-talent-pool-emea
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - email@example.com...