Trumpf - Talent Advisor Euro - grade 14 - 45-50k
Changing a job is never easy. It is among life's most stressful events according to psychologists. But it doesn’t have to be when you join an organisation with a human approach #humanforward.
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organisations and people in realising their true potential. Our key solutions include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
As a Talent Advisor, you will join a remote team of 14 Talent Advisors and Talent Sourcers working for our engineering Client, Trumpf. The Talent Advisor role is an essential business role for RSR in partnership with Trumpf. There is an increased client need for the Talent Advisors to deliver strategic value for our client. By bringing data insights and market knowledge you will help craft futureproof talent strategies. Talent Advisors enable creative solutions, drive innovation and become the strategic partner for Trumpf, and are crucial in the end to end implementation and execution of recruitment and development programs and policies.
Your key responsibilities:
- Client advisor & 360 recruiter to implement the RPO program
- Stakeholder & change management
- Finding relevant candidates across various platforms
- Represent the RSR recruiting organisation to stakeholders and candidates focusing on exceptional customer service and consistency of high-quality work
What we look for in a candidate:
- Fluent in German (& English to B2 level)
- A passion for excellence in recruitment and service delivery
- Quality orientated
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Business minded, solution-oriented and flexible
- Experience in technical, engineering, commercial, HR, finance or sales recruitment would be a great asset
- Previous inhouse experience
- Team focused & high performance
What we can offer in return:
- Basic salary and biannual bonus based on performance
- Various development pathways
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritise your well-being and personal development
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging. We value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently. That’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
Questions? Contact our ITA Partner Jenny: firstname.lastname@example.org