- Initial 6 month max term contract (with view for further extension)
- Hybrid work arrangement with a mix of WFH and office days
- Collaborative, friendly and supportive team
About the Opportunity
Working as part of a collaborative team, the Talent Advisor is responsible for the day to day recruitment activities including requisition/stakeholder management, selection, workforce/resource planning, and onboarding. With a consultative approach and a strong focus on talent partnering while working with a team of Sourcing Specialists, you will be initiating targeted recruitment drives to attract and engage top tech talent within the financial/insurance sector.
- Talent Advisor/Talent Acquisition Specialist with experience recruiting across Risk & Compliance or Financial Services vertical
- Commercially driven, with strong relationship and stakeholder management
- Strong abilities to proactively identify and engage top talent through innovative initiatives
- Good attention to detail, task oriented and process driven
About the Organisation
An amazing organisation pushing to join the top 4 banks with the culture and supportive management second to none. Working across home loans, transactional banking, superannuation, credit cards, personal lending and risk this is a great opportunity to join one of the most recognisable brands in the banking and insurance industry.
- The gift of time; up to 5 days loyalty leave, one day leave to celebrate your birthday, 12 weeks parental leave, one day leave to volunteer, and even voluntary service overseas leave!
- Health & Wellbeing; “Be Kind To Your Mind” holistic wellbeing program, working away program combining work & travel up to 16 weeks; EAP counseling and support, flu vaccinations, fitness and healthcare discounts
- Learning & Development; learning and growing is part of our values and we offer a choice of programs tailored to Sourcers, talent advisors, emerging leaders, and director level development, as well as opportunities to contribute as a mentor and coach with your colleagues around the world!
- Recognition & Reward; bonus plan rewarding overachievement, lucrative share purchase plan- we invest alongside you, salary sacrifice options, novated lease programs, financial literacy programs, as well as top-retailer discounts through FlareHR
Why join Randstad Group?
- We generate $36.4 billion in revenue every year globally which means you can have a career in a financially stable organisation
- We make 276,100 permanent placements and ensure 653,300 people work every day. This means, as a member of our team, you're a true working life partner to thousands of people around the world
- We have 4,927 outlets in 38 markets which means your career can take you just about anywhere and in any line of expertise
- More than 50% of our leadership team are women. We take diversity and inclusion seriously
- Internal Mobility is our “bread & butter”, so if you’re looking for career growth, international opportunities, or even a career change, we encourage and supports this to drive employee satisfaction
The successful applicant will be required to complete pre-employment background checks, and MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
Click ‘Apply’ to register your interest, or email Gray.Lynch@randstadsourceright.com.au for more details.