Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
We operate in 70 countries, across 360 RPO programs and more than 800 managed services programs (MSP). We have US$ 11.8 billion spent under our management and employ more than 3,800 talent experts. We create value by combining our proven processes with high-output technology to create efficiency, scalability, and flexibility — all with an eye on a company’s future business and talent needs. Randstad Sourceright is a truly global company and so are our clients.
The MSP Talent Advisor, you will be supporting one of the world’s largest French multinational organizations specializing in “deep tech”. You as an MSP Talent Advisor will work as part of the Client Account Management team and is responsible for delivering a premium recruitment process to the hiring managers with their contingent/temporary and contract recruitment. The key focus of this role is to forge relationships with all parties, including key stakeholders within the client and all suppliers as part of the contract recruitment supply chain.
What You Will Do
- key stakeholder management and engagement, providing specialist advice & guidance on recruitment policies & procedures & best practices to the client
- point of contact for escalations and process improvement
- management and data capture on our Vendor Management System (Beeline)
- strategic workforce planning conversations with the client
- ensuring compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end-to-end process
- effectively managing and utilizing our in-house recruitment systems including some reporting
- effective process and administration management of the applicant tracking system with regard to order approval & supplier management
- reporting and attending business reviews
What You Will Bring
- proven temporary/contingent recruitment experience
- possess excellent process management and organizational skills
- be able to demonstrate effective stakeholder management and engagement
- be confident to present to stakeholders and hiring managers
- experience using data for stakeholder conversations
- be able to work autonomously
- experience with VMS systems such as beeline or fieldglass
- written and verbal business fluency in Dutch and English
- Flexible approach visiting the office in Hengelo
What Will You Get
- excellent benefits package
- fantastic opportunities for career development and personal growth due to account development, the ability to get involved in multiple interesting stretch projects, training, and much more
- opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools, and innovation which allows our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
💙 Interested? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
A job description can only tell you so much...please feel free to get in touch with us with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this position is not your cup of tea, please register our talent pool via the link below to explore upcoming professional growth avenues. https://rsremeacareers.gr8people.eu/talent-pools/4778/world-class-talent-pool-emea
📢 We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team....