Hello future colleague.
You are just one click away from recruiting for the most diverse brands across Asia-Pacific, including many Fortune 500 giants. Being part of Randstad Sourceright means having a direct impact on the employment opportunities for countless individuals from Sydney to Singapore, from Mumbai to Beijing — across nearly every industry you can dream of.
Your talent is valued here.
Do you see what no one else sees?
Can you find that elusive talent no one else can find?
Do you know how to make an ethical hacker fall in love with that tech giant?
Will you make the offer to the programmer of an AI yet to exist?
Can you coach a veteran to get the best scrum master job in the industry?
Will you be the one who hires the next 6G builder?
Is that you? Ready to grow with us?
Come and join a globally recognised market leader that rewards talent and changes people’s lives. Bring your point of view, grow your career opportunities, and work with some of the most prestigious brands to contribute to the next great advancements in the Asia-Pacific region.
Be our next talent advisor among one of our many teams across Sales and Marketing (Commercial, Public Sector, Start-up/Specialty, Professional Services), Support (Premium Support, Enterprise Support, IT Support), Infrastructure Services (Network Engineering, Data Centers), and Utility Computing.
The possibilities are endless.
- You are a strategic and consultative advisor who works with an experienced team of Recruiters/Sourcers to hire the best tech talent for our rapidly growing clients.
- You identify ways to deliver consistent and scalable recruitment experiences and yearn to optimise operational processes
- You drive the best possible candidate and referee experiences, delivering on key internal SLAs
- You drive vital channels for candidate feedback and participate in important recruiting/HR initiatives
- You are an owner of projects related to diversity, assessment, channel segmentation, and more
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting including designing hiring strategies
- Advising hiring managers, and executing a recruitment plan
- Track record of successfully managing multiple requisitions concurrently
- ATS experience relating to sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new ways of hiring, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
What will we offer you?
- A great environment and work/life balance: we are rated 4.4 on Glassdoor - the highest inside the industry
- A portfolio of well-known brands, industries and clients to explore whilst you advance your career
- Above market total compensation
- All the newest HR, search & match, selection, marketing and data innovations you will need to be exceptional in your role
- A role that stays flexible - we’ve been supporting our clients remotely for more than 15 years, giving you the opportunity to build your career from your home office
From Asia-Pacific recruiter to global CEO.
“As a recruiter, you get the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life: different industries, different geographies, from small companies or global multi-nationals. I soon realised that everyone had their own personal story and a desire to find a job that satisfied them, whilst also being appreciated for who they were. I viewed my job as a privileged one.
Now as the CEO of Randstad Sourceright, my role may have changed but the skills I learned back then haven’t. It’s my job to ensure that our recruiters have the best possible support to understand the motivations and strategies of their candidates and clients. In fact, I think I have one of the best jobs in the world: making my colleagues' lives easier so they, in turn, can offer meaningful work - it doesn’t get better than that”.
Mike Smith - Randstad Sourceright Global CEO
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce.
Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Direct Sourcing and Blended Workforce Solutions.
We’re committed to equal opportunities.
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.