- 12 months contract (with view for further extension)
- Flexible approach to working arrangements
- Collaborative, friendly and supportive environment
- Develop recruitment skillset outside of BAU work
About the Opportunity
Working in a RPO environment supported by RSR and this FMCG leader, the Talent Advisor is responsible for the day to day recruitment activities including requisition/stakeholder management, sourcing, selection, workforce/resource planning, and onboarding. With a consultative approach and a strong focus on proactive and strategic sourcing, you will be initiating targeted recruitment drives to attract and engage top talent within the FMCG industry with a strong focus on Warehouse Technicians, Operators and White Collar staff.
This is a fully remote opportunity but the ability to visit the client based in South Melbourne or Sunshine Coast is ideal.
About the Requirements
- Recruitment Specialist/Consultant with experience recruiting in the FMCG or Blue Collar space
- Commercially driven, with strong relationship and stakeholder management
- Strong abilities to identify and engage top talent through innovation proactive initiatives
- Good attention to detail, task oriented and process driven
- Hands on, highly efficient, and adept at managing priorities to deliver on key business outcomes
- The gift of time; up to 5 days loyalty leave, one day leave to celebrate your birthday, 12 weeks parental leave, one day leave to volunteer, and even voluntary service overseas leave!
- Health & Wellbeing; “Be Kind To Your Mind” holistic wellbeing program, working away program combining work & travel up to 16 weeks; EAP counseling and support, flu vaccinations, fitness and healthcare discounts
- Learning & Development; learning and growing is part of our values and we offer a choice of programs tailored to Sourcers, talent advisors, emerging leaders, and director level development, as well as opportunities to contribute as a mentor and coach with your colleagues around the world!
- Recognition & Reward; bonus plan rewarding overachievement, lucrative share purchase plan- we invest alongside you, salary sacrifice options, novated lease programs, financial literacy programs, as well as top-retailer discounts through FlareHR
Why join Randstad Group?
- Recognised as ‘Best Place to Work’ by Glassdoor in 2022
- Ranked #1 Outsourcing Provider 11 years running by Peak Everest Matrix Body
- We generate $36.4 billion in revenue every year globally which means you can have a career in a financially stable organisation
- We make 276,100 permanent placements and ensure 653,300 people work every day. This means, as a member of our team, you're a true working life partner to thousands of people around the world
- We have 4,927 outlets in 38 markets which means your career can take you just about anywhere and in any line of expertise
- More than 50% of our leadership team are women. We take diversity and inclusion seriously
- Internal Mobility is our “bread & butter”, so if you’re looking for career growth, international opportunities, or even a career change, we encourage and supports this to drive employee satisfaction
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to express your interest. For more details, please email email@example.com.