Randstad Sourceright, who is one of the globe’s leading providers of recruitment outsourcing solutions (RPO) is experiencing significant growth and is now seeking potential hires in Singapore
Are you passionate about helping others realize their potential? We are looking for a driven individual to work in partnership with one of our prestigious clients, to manage their recruitment process and provide high quality customer service. If that sounds like you, apply to have a purposeful and progressive career.
What you will be doing;
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for a high volume/bulk roles,from sourcing and interviewing to offer negotiation
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across talent acquisition team members, as well as key cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Advise others on best practices regarding the hiring process Manage internal and external job postings
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of talent, maintain ATS data integrity, and regularly share updates with internal stakeholders
- Utilize innovative sourcing techniques and strategies to find, connect with and recruit top-tier talent
To be successful in this role;
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a RPO
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Solid track record of building strong relationships with hiring managers at all levels and making successful placements
- Creative and innovative mindset and the ability to independently solve problems
- Proven track record successfully sourcing passive candidates
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand/communicate job requirements and expectations
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join the world's largest recruitment company by revenue in a role that will provide you with the platform to become recognised as one of the leaders within the RPO sector for the Asia Pacific region as you create complex solutions for Randstad Sourceright clients....