- Multiple temp opportunities available (up to 12 months)
- Flexible working arrangements full/part time (min. 3 days/week)
- Recruit for our portfolio of RPO/MSP clients across various industry sectors
- Competitive hourly rates (depending on experience)
Hands on end-to-end recruitment > Diverse work in fast-paced environments > Sydney locations > Full/Part Time option > ASAP Start.
About the Opportunities
Working as part of our Central Delivery Team (CDT), you will be working on projects across our portfolio of RPO & MSP clients. With a number of projects already lined up, varying from 2 -12 months in length, we are currently looking for more Talent Acquisition Specialists to join us on a temporary basis to help deliver these projects within agreed timeframes.
Our diverse portfolio includes clients from a variety of industries including; Technology, Financial Services, Medical Devices & Life Sciences, Telecommunications, Professional Services, Government, Infrastructure, Education, Energy and Manufacturing.
About the Responsibilities
- Delivering end-to-end recruitment, including taking job briefs, sourcing & screening candidates, booking interviews, conducting reference & background checks, negotiating offers, and on-boarding
- Partnering with hiring managers to identify and address current/future staffing needs, and implementing strategies to attract high quality candidates and build strong talent pipelines
- Devising innovative initiatives to promote strong employer branding; ensuring positive experience for both hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Maintaining and updating accurate candidate/client records on recruitment systems to support effective management reporting
- 3-5 years demonstrated recruitment experience preferably within a RPO/Internal setting
- Strong business acumen, with proven abilities to build/maintain relationships and influence stakeholders
- Collaborative and agile to work in fast paced environments with changing priorities, and delivering solutions to meet business needs
- Exceptional communication, process driven, with a ‘can do’ attitude
All applicants MUST have Rights to Work in Australia, and pre-employment background checks may be required for some projects.
To register your interest for these opportunities, click ‘Apply Now’ and forward us a copy of your CV. For further information, please contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.