- Recruit for a global pharmaceutical & life sciences organisation
- 24 months max term contract (with view to go perm)
- Full-Time role with flexible working arrangement
- $120k + Super + Benefits + Bonus
Provide expert advice and partner with business leaders & key stakeholders across the organisation > Lead and manage the recruitment function for ANZ.
About the Opportunity
Reporting into the Client Services Director, the Talent Acquisition Lead is responsible for the delivery of a Total Talent solution for our client across the ANZ region. Key accountabilities include:
- Talent Delivery: implementing innovative sourcing strategies and recruitment campaigns to attract and engage top talent, and building strong pipelines to meet hiring requirements
- Relationship Delivery: partnering with key stakeholders to understand business objectives, and working closely with Hiring Managers to identify and plan workforce/resource needs
- Advisory Delivery: providing insights on market conditions/trends to support key hiring decisions and advising on recruitment best practices
- Brand Delivery: delivering exceptional candidate/hiring manager experience, and supporting initiatives to drive and strengthen employer branding
About the Requirements
- Min. 7-8 years recruitment experience, preferably within Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Sales & Marketing
- Strong networks and knowledge of local market conditions, and ability to consult/advice as a trusted SME
- Highly commercial, with proven relationship management and influencing skills across a broad range of stakeholders
- Hands-on with a 'can do' attitude, solutions focussed, and process oriented, with the passion and drive to deliver solutions and results
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
‘Apply Now’ to express your interest in this opportunity. For further details, contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.