As a Supply Chain Recruiter with Randstad Sourceright-you will be a strategic and creative recruiting partner to hiring managers. In this role you will operate as if you are part of the corporate recruiting team at the client company. The position is ultimately responsible for the full cycle recruiting process. You will work as the main point of contact with hiring managers regarding full-time roles with our a long standing RPO client ( 10+ years ). This client is a Fortune 100 company specializing in Aerospace, Green Building Technologies, Connected Enterprise, Automated Intelligence, Engineering and more.
This role is 100% remote.
What you get to do:
- Serve as the main point of contact for hiring manager on all assigned requisitions.
- Schedule and lead intake calls with Hiring Manager on assigned requisitions
- Source, screen, recommend candidates and take them through the interview process to the point of offer. Conduct offer negotiations.
- Consult Hiring Managers on talent pool insights to help fill openings
- Meet or exceed assigned daily/weekly submit goals and regularly monitor performance scorecard to ensure all SLAs and KPIs are being met
- Promote positive relationships and strong partnerships to protect the candidate experience
What you need to bring:
- Minimum (2) years of candidate sourcing/recruiting.
- Experience proactively reaching out to passive job seekers using a variety of digital strategies, with a record of successful candidate engagement and hiring success
- Experience working directly with Hiring Managers
- Experience in a high pressure, urgent recruiting environment supporting external clients (e.g. RPO, Search Firm, Agency, or corporate recruiting for a large company)
- Applicant Tracking System proficiency
What's in it for you:
- Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
- Join a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Join a company with a wide range of learning, development and advancement opportunities
- Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
- Join a consulting position with average tenure of 8 years! (No looking for a new role in a few months.)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....