Responsible for developing, maintaining and improving relationships with suppliers supporting Randstad programs. Lead discussions with suppliers regarding their capabilities, service delivery performance, deficiencies, and development activities and drive results to improve the support provided to Randstad's client programs.
Cooperate with the client services teams to understand client requirements and facilitate communication and feedback to and from the supplier on program topics and performance issues.
Freedom to Act/Accountability:
-Guidance given:Assignments are received in objective oriented terms. Receives guidance based on organizational goals and company policy. Work is reviewed in terms of meeting the organization's objective and schedules
-Policy involvement: Follows organizational policies and operating procedures; provides feedback and suggests improvements to department processes and procedures in areas of responsibility.
-Accomplishes results through individual effort or combined effort of team. Follows the structure of organizational units or a centralized functional activity
- Responsible for supporting all projects and programs assigned by management.
- Manages individual tasks and responsibilities according to due dates and schedules established by cross functional requirements.
- Resolves technical or operational problems associated with area of responsibility.
- Manages supplier relationship across the client portfolio and overall supplier performance
- Monitors supplier performance to established KPI and relevant compliance topics
- Supports development and implementation of best practices for improving supplier engagement and performance, including Randstad operating companies or other internal service delivery groups
- Collaborates with client service teams to improve supplier results and effectiveness
- Establishes and manage corrective action plans related to supplier performance
- Develops tools and templates to improve transparency and effectivity of supplier performance in meeting departmental goals, supplier results and client service delivery requirements
- Develops supplier contracts, based on client flow down requirements, lead related negotiations, and manage contract lifecycle
- Conducts regular analysis on marketplace trends and supplier performance to develop and ensure best practice application
- Communicates program requirements, feedback and direction to suppliers through various methods (i.e. forums, summits, newsletters)
- Schedules and lead regular supplier business reviews to establish performance improvement activities, identify opportunities, communicate business direction and share industry best practice
- Coordinates efforts with client support teams to optimize Randstad's supplier base
- Identifies potential suppliers based on matching capabilities to client program requirements
- Directs Randstad's supplier onboarding and qualifications processes
- Supports client implementations and expansion activities; data collection and validation
- Responds to supplier inquiries and initiate introductory conference calls
- Coordinates regular supplier audits, report findings, manage corrective action plans
- Establishes supplier dashboards, scorecards and surveys to manage high-level supplier performance
- Conducts regular business reviews with relevant internal program stakeholders to establish strategies for meeting business requirements
- Regular contact with higher level stakeholders concerning project and program achievement, operational decisions, scheduling requirements or contractual clarification. Attends briefings / meetings concerning supplier performance, technical issues and process improvements with internal and external representatives.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 - 10 years of experience in the staffing industry
- MSP experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Competent with industry related technology tools (i.e. Fieldglass, Beeline, IQNavigator)
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to determine and explain conclusions from complex operational, regulatory and/or business information
- Customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Process orientation and experience describing and documenting specific requirements
What's in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....