Strategic Sourcing Partner/Strategic Project Sourcer for UCB in Braine L'Alleud.
Improving the lives of patients suffering from severe diseases is just the job of doctors, nurses, and scientists. Wrong!
An excellent Sourcer is needed to find and attract stellar, purpose-driven talent that will invent novel treatments and make state-of-the-art medical solutions available to those who truly need them. If you love sourcing but on the other hand you would like to work on strategic tasks - this is your position!
You will identify and hire the best biotech talents for UCB Pharma, a global innovation leader in the development of cutting-edge treatments for severe diseases.
Our hearts change lives. Our minds change lives. Let us make a difference.
About Randstad Sourceright
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential. Our key solutions include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), or Recruitment on Demand (ROD).
About the job:
- World-class; strategic sourcing for niche, biotech positions
- Collaborating with stakeholders and managing their expectations
- Advising and partnering with Hiring Managers and internal Talent & project teams
- Working on insights to ensure the company has all relevant information for creating the recruitment strategy
Whom will you work with?
You will join a dynamic and professional team of 10 persons with different backgrounds and experiences. You will evolve in a department with a strong team spirit where you can count on each other and work in a very good atmosphere. In this context, you will also be given the opportunity to constantly learn and embrace changes to improve the service offered.
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced Sourcer who is looking for a job that has an impact on changing lives
- A strategic thinker who is not afraid to think out-of-the-box
- Someone who speaks French and English fluently
- An excellent communicator in order to lead the process, advise the managers and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- If you like this job you need to work onsite on the Braine-l’Alleud campus
What we can offer in return:
- Development - we will help you to be your true self at work - your development ambition is our ambition, no matter if you pursue an expert or management career
- An empathetic culture and supportive environment for you to feel comfortable
- Work-life balance isn’t only a catchy phrase - we really want our employees to be happy
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging. We value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- Permanent contract
Sounds interesting? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our Senior TA Partner - Klaudia Fűr on firstname.lastname@example.org
After your application, in case of positive feedback, you can expect:
- An initial conversation with Klaudia and an online assessment
- Interview with the Hiring Managers
- Get to know the UCB office - your future workplace and meet key UCB stakeholders