- Strategic sourcing & market mapping for a global retail bank
- Full Time lead role with 4 direct reports
- 18 months max term contract (with view to extend further)
- $130k + Super + Bonus + Benefits
Provide strategic sourcing expertise working across Senior & Executive level hires > Shape the talent engagement strategy & uplift employer branding
As the Strategic Sourcing Lead, you will play a key role in developing and implementing innovative go-to-market sourcing strategies, creation of talent communities and advising on current market conditions. Leading a team of 4 Talent Engagement Specialists, you will collaborate closely with team members to continuously improve our service offering and uplift employment branding through quality of hires.
- Seasoned talent sourcing specialist with 8-10 years experience recruiting within Financial Services
- Experienced team leader with a hands on approach to coaching and mentoring
- Effective and clear communicator, with excellent stakeholder and change management skills
- Experience supporting senior business leaders and recruiting at Senior/Executive level
- Proven abilities to source passive candidates, building talent communities and market mapping
- Outcome focussed, with good attention to detail and problem solving skills
A global bank with over 2 million customers in Australia; providing a range of products and services including Personal Banking, Credit Cards, Home Loans, Superannuation, Personal Loans, and Insurance.
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia, and is required to complete pre-employment background checks prior to commencement.
To make a formal application, click ‘Apply Now’ and send us your CV. For a confidential discussion, please contact Dominic Tan at 0478 135 166.