Sr. Product Manager - PST time zone
Who are we as a company?
At Randstad RiseSmart, we don’t just envision the world of work - we shape it! RiseSmart emerged as a direct response to the rapid transformations within the workforce landscape, the increasing complexities of talent mobility, and the undeniable importance of fostering exceptional employer brands. We’re proud to be a part of Randstad Enterprise, a global powerhouse that propels over two million candidates into meaningful work each year with our flexible work and human resources services, boasting a staggering $23.8 billion in annual revenue. Our suite of cutting-edge solutions, including outplacement, career development, redeployment and our Tech & Touch approach, strengthen employer brands, improve retention and re-engage talent. Today, we proudly stand as one of the world’s premier coaching and career transition firms, catering to over 100 countries and spanning across 40 diverse industries.
The opportunity and team you’ll be working with:
The Sr. Product Manager will support Randstad RiseSmart’s Global Initiatives and help support innovation and growth across all of our lines of business. The role is both strategic and tactical. You need to be able to see and sell the big picture while keeping track of all the details, so your product features are delivered on time and to specifications. You will develop user-centric solutions for different user personas by understanding the RiseSmart job search methodology and conducting user & market/competitive research. You will take new Randstad RiseSmart solutions from conception to implementation and will serve as the product expert while working closely with job seekers, employees, customers, designers, UX, engineers, operations, sales & marketing and business stakeholders around the world. This position is fully remote, residing in the PST time zone, reporting to the Product Director.
The expectations of this job:
- Understanding and leading analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage on RiseSmart’s products
- Identifying customer needs through customer research and insights
- Leading the ideation and launch of new features and products for internal and external audiences around the world
- Working closely with in-country business stakeholders and implementation managers to ensure that our solutions address the individual business needs of each country
- Working cross-functionally and with the Product Development team (UX designers, engineers, support, documentation, training team and other related functions) to bring features live to the site
- Clearly communicating product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
- Contributing to product processes and product strategy
- Integrating findings from usability studies, user research and market analysis into actionable user stories
- Driving the agile product development process
- Analyzing metrics that inform the success of products and making changes where necessary to improve product outcomes
- Having fun! We have an amazing culture at Randstad RiseSmart and want you to be a part of it!
Experience needed for the Sr. Product Manager:
- 7+ years of product management experience in the B2B or B2C space, including demonstrated experience developing new software features and enhancements for innovative products
- Reside in the PST time zone to collaborate with colleagues across the world in other time zones.
- Understanding of user centered design principles such as journey mapping, persona identification, pain statements, user experience
- 3+ years of practical experience working in an Agile development environment
- Flexibility to be a generalist Product Manager, taking on different areas of the product as the need arises
- Prior hands-on experience with analytics and tracking web applications is a plus
- Global product experience is a plus
- Prior working experience with HR Technology or HCM is a plus
- Collaborative, team oriented, positive and flexible attitude
What can you expect in return from Randstad RiseSmart?
Being a global organization, we offer you a career, not a job. We provide extensive learning and development programs to help you reach your full potential. We offer internal career opportunities, international mobility and a fully flexible working environment. Our salaries are competitive, our share save scheme unrivaled and our benefits are generous.
- Largest global talent leader
- Competitive salary + bonus + commission
- Diverse, welcoming and collaborative team
- Remote opportunity and work/life balance
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
The base salary range for this position in the United States is between $98,160 - 147,240 USD.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
If you are excited by this opportunity please apply directly or email Elva Pearse at email@example.com....