The Sr. Director of Operational Excellence is a client facing role supporting the growth, performance and retention of existing RSR clients. This position helps to drive performance, innovation, and strategies that ensure our delivery teams are optimizing quality, cost savings and continuous improvement while meeting our client's delivery goals.
- Consult, lead and execute on initiatives that drive Client Success and Quality Operations.
- Manage a practice team of MSP internal consultants: hire, coach, assign projects, monitor progress and report on measurable outcomes.
- Support a performance driven culture ensuring that improved capacity, productivity, efficiency and quality are central to change initiatives.
- Identify and standardize best practices across all solutions. Curate centralized resources with standardized templates, case studies and operational guidance.
- Develop detailed documentation such as standard operating procedures, process flows and communication templates.
- Conduct process and/or technology focused gap and root cause analysis to reduce waste and maximize efficiencies.
- Partner with client delivery teams and clients to implement strategies impacting: SLA attainment, KPI performance, best practice standardization and account innovation.
- Advocate on behalf of delivery teams in cross-functional work streams impacting people, process or technology.
- Perform in-depth data analysis (reviewing, manipulating, interpreting, identifying trends and presenting) of a suite of reports and data. Leverage data insights to diagnose performance and service delivery trends or issues.
- Interface with RSR solution leaders in Managed Services Provider (MSP), Payroll Solutions programs and/or Statement of Work (SOW) Services.
- Bachelor's Degree or 8+ years of equivalent work experience required
- 5-7+ years of combined business, recruiting, and operations leadership and demonstrated successes within a complex organization
- 4+ years of experience managing and directing professionals within a client service role in MSP, Payroll Solutions, and/or Statement of Work (SOW) Services
- 3+ years of experience managing Managers
- Knowledge of recruitment systems such as ATS, VMS and CRMs
- Intermediate to Advanced G Suite skills
- Six Sigma, Lean, process re-engineering methodologies
- Project Management
- Software: MS Visio, LucidChart, Smartsheet, ClickUp or similar tools
- Excellent Execution- drive excellent execution by setting up robust processes to execute strategies and follow through with strong monitoring and operational navigation to ensure results. Is firm and courageous in leading execution
- Intellectual Strength- leverage strong intellectual power to identify pattern and draw insights from information in order to conceptualize strategic direction, solve problems and identify opportunities
- Agility- proactively address change on all dimensions. They anticipate change and view situations from different perspectives whilst keeping pace in decision making to realize opportunities and mitigate risks
- Connect- identify potential for synergies across the business and build commitment to achieve shared goals. They thrive on working with people (internal & external, clients & flex workers) that represent a mix of backgrounds, insights and perspectives
- Partner- build strategic partnerships with clients and stakeholders. They actively shape the external environment for the success of Randstad, leveraging their personal credibility and thought leadership in getting people onside
What's in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com.