About Randstad Enterprise Group
Randstad Enterprise Group provides solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. The collective experience encompasses all facets of the global talent spectrum, from acquisition of talent to outplacement solutions. Enabled by innovative technologies, key offerings include HR and recruitment solutions, Managed Services Provider (MSP, SOW & total talent) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), In-House services, general staffing/recruitment, professional services, outplacement and career transition services.
Purpose of the job
Develop and deliver Randstad Sourceright (RSR) Global design of workforce solutions with an emphasis on our Procured Service Management (SOW MSP) offering. This is a key strategic role that will drive the development of RSR and its vision to be the market leading organization. In order to achieve this aim, this role will focus on our target of winning engagements globally, regionally and in key individual countries. Typical clients will have between €20m and €500m in spend under management for MSP and be 400+ hires per year in some of the world’s leading employer brands.
- Directly responsible for designing and documenting the end-to-end SOW solution we offer to our clients, in close partnership with the commercial lead and customer stakeholders - this covers: requirements analysis, solution scope and design, resource alignment, proposed delivery, supporting technology applications, commercial modeling and recommendations on any risks/assumptions made throughout the engagement
- Collects and analyzes new and existing account client demographic data to build out the optimal workforce solutions model design
- Advises sales and proposal teams on RFI / RFP response content and presentation collateral to use in client bid forums and sales pursuit process
- Support the process and timetable for bid/proposal submissions including sign-off for the proposed solution
solutions product line promotion
- Act as the SOW MSP service solutions focal within the Solution Design team and support sales efforts by representing and conveying RSR’s SOW solutions offering and benefits with clients
- Proactive partnership with sales/account management in creating the solution strategy and roadmap for qualified customers resulting in new business, expanding and retaining customers
- Provides awareness and knowledge of local market/business intelligence which can be leveraged towards future opportunities and practices
- Assist in the on-going development of the solutions capability of RSR, including identifying preferred models and contributions to the evolution of different SOW MSP Service Levels or other MSP/RPO “modules” such as, sourcing, selecting, diversity, employer branding, change management, supply chain management, compliance.
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar function especially within the SOW MSP arena
- 3-5 years’ service procurement experience in an outsourced advisory role or internal sourcing function within a company
- Experience in an operational process design and improvement capacity (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.) proficiency strongly preferred
- Ability to design an SOW & Staff Augmentation MSP/RPO/and specialist recruiting solutions from scope to deployment
- Experience of working with multi-layered (matrix) sales / account management / implementations / operations teams on the bid process
- Experience of recruitment and contingent workforce solutions with a variety of complex and international components/modules/interfaces including recruitment technologies (e.g. VMS / ATS)
- Demonstrable evidence of working on complex and multicultural projects towards agreed deadlines
- Experience in working on international sales / bid opportunities
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word), Google mail and Social/business media tools
In return you will receive
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates
- extensive learning opportunities and a set career path
Please apply today to be part of our world class team!
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Matej Hoyt at: