Oversees SOW Programs or dedicated SOW Category team within a large combined contingent MSP Program
The MSP Program Manager-SOW manages and is directly responsible for delivering Randstad's MSP SOW services procurement solution for a dedicated client program. This role oversees plans, directs, and controls phases of the MSP account to increase productivity and encourage program growth within a fair and competitive environment. The MSP Program Manager-SOW works closely with client buyers, procurement stakeholders, and suppliers to ensure program services are aligned to changing needs and contractual service levels. Duties also include managing and providing direction to a team of dedicated program personnel; ensuring resource coverage and ongoing training/development.
- Responsible for client operations and service aspects as well as for the implementation, direction, quality, and compliance program adherence, financial goals, and management of a Managed Service Program (MSP) with multiple sites and suppliers.
- Serves as Randstad program focal and develops partnering relationships with client program sponsors and project buyer communities.
- Develops deep competency knowledge of the historical and projected buying needs of the client and performance of the service supplier community. Use performance feedback and analysis to make recommendations on optimal Supplier utilization or needed rationalization actions.
- Promotes and ensures full use of program VMS systems to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and quality services; escalates technical issues to client sponsor or VMS representatives as needed.
- Ensures development and deployment of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to MSP program team, suppliers, and client project buyer communities.
- Confirms client's needed procedural changes and develops/deploys communication plans to impacted suppliers and client users in a timely manner.
- Assess client's service perception via surveys, site visits, and roundtable forums.
- Collaborates with VMS and Business Analysts to ensure program performance reporting is available to key client stakeholders and performs insightful analysis of operating data; to make recommendations or lead changes to program delivery model or technology.
- Accountable for monthly/quarterly reporting of the MSP on the various metrics that have been established for the program.
- Provides customers with regular updates regarding the MSP, including latest industry trends, best practices internally and externally as well as potential program enhancements.
- Drives program evolution while keeping with client's strategic needs and expands program nationally and globally in cooperation with the client.
- Coordinates communicate, and leads the change management efforts related to the MSP, both within Randstad and the client.
- Provides assigned resources adequate oversight, training, and leadership to ensure they reach potential. Acts as the day-to-day escalation contact for program resources within the account.
- Engages Randstad resources (subject matter experts) and divisions in support of client objectives.
- Supports the Program Director, Program VP, and/or assigned Supplier Management support.
- Travel will be required. Works under minimal supervision.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in Procurement, business, or a related field with a minimum of 5-7 years' experience in a corporate or outsourced procurement function.
- Proven procurement track record progression from Buyer roles to Procurement Category Lead roles (preferably with a concentration in IT category and other professional service / indirect spend).
- Experience managing a functional procurement group of several buyers or category specialists preferably in non-mandated environments.
- Reports to Program Director and continues governance, leadership, liaison, and SME responsibilities down to subordinate program team.
- Assists / owns complex procurement transactions beyond the coverage of subordinate teams.
- Ability to lead others and provide overall instruction and direction to the subordinate team.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing, both in one-on-one and in group presentation settings with various levels of professionals both internal and external.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to professionally and effectively represent the organization as required.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detailed environment while being able to effectively prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to self-manage workload, set target dates, meet deadlines, follow processes, and develop and implement project road maps to achieve optimum results.
- Ability to demonstrate high-level customer service to internal and external clients.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization and who represents clients.
- Ability to negotiate pricing and delivery terms with service supplier firms.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilized best practices in purchasing, procurement and client negotiation.
- Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize accounts payable, purchase order, and Vendor Management Systems and tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....