Location: flexible across EMEA
SOW management is one of the fastest growing solutions in Randstad Sourceright and their new Global Services Procurement Practice is regarded as having the most forward thinking and innovative value proposition in the industry.
Reporting to the Vice President Program Excellence,, a unique career development opportunity has arisen to work within the new Global Services Procurement Practice until the end of March 2023 (to cover a period of maternity leave). During this time you will play a key role in the ongoing development and expansion of the services procurement value proposition and you will support a variety of new and established SOW management programs.
Experience and knowledge of SOW or Procurement processes and related VMS functionality will be a distinct advantage but candidates will also be considered if they can demonstrate a practical understanding of the services procurement/SOW landscape, VMS technologies and they are a quick learner with a strong aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving.
You will provide services procurement / Statement of Work (SOW) functional expertise, perform client and prospect analysis, and deploy operational best practices to RSR’s new and existing managed service program (MSP) accounts.
- Partner with local program teams in EMEA to perform current state assessments, conduct ongoing performance reviews, and implement corrective actions
- Deploy tools, practices, VMS knowledge and metric analysis to optimise SOW MSP account delivery
- Provide expertise through identification of the client’s business needs, vision, goals and overall strategic direction
- Assist with operational ramp up and process stabilisation on new SOW MSP programs; in partnership with solution design
- Collect and share best practices from across program accounts; serve as subject matter expert in sales prospecting as required
- Collaborate with internal reporting teams and VMS first level support to build reporting analytics and investigate data capture discrepancies
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate practical experience in the services procurement/SOW management arena including VMS and source to pay technologies
- Candidates will also be considered who have five (5) plus years’ experience in an operational process design and improvement capacity
- Process analysis and improvement mindset
- High proficiency and proven results with macro data analysis, root cause identification, and implementing corrective changes
- Ability to lead collaborative workshop sessions, gain group consensus, and achieve actionable outputs
- Proven understanding of the workforce solutions marketplace, industry directions, standards development, industry trends, key vendors, and key products.
- Excellent oral/written communications and organisational skills.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint.