Would you like to start and build your career in Recruitment with the world leader HR service provider - Randstad Sourceright?
Your time has come! We are currently looking for a Sourcing Talent Partner to help support our new client based in Waregem.
RSR is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates us from the rest of the competition.
What we ask from you:
- source and find candidates for our clients positions (blue and white collar positions mostly in logistics)
- manage the candidates through the recruitment and selection process - ensure candidate experience is great
- collaborate with Recruitment Business Partners and Hiring Managers to ensure you look for the best matching candidates
- work with the client to understand the business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drivers
- ensure all recruitment activity is captured in real-time on the client’s ATS system and/or any other database
What we would like to ask from your side:
- 1-2 years experience sourcing and recruitment
- mastery in applying various sourcing methodologies
- great communication skill
- well organized and precise way of working
- learning agility
- excellent Microsoft Office/google for business applications skills
- fluent English and Dutch or French knowledge
- nice to have: applicant Tracking Systems or data management systems, CRM knowledge
What we can offer for you:
- an inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers
- building an amazing career with a world leader company in recruitment
- attractive salary, supplemented by a thorough benefits package
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our Sourcing Partner Gabriela Kuźniar at email@example.com