Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth.
About the role
Are you passionate about people, looking for a job that offers excellent career growth opportunities?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sourcing Specialist role. Based in Singapore, this role works closely with the client’s TA manager and key business stakeholders as part of the Randstad Sourceright RPO solution for this globally leading, US based company that specializes in Internet and Data connection.
The role of Sourcing Specialist is key to the success of Randstad Sourceright. Our Sourcing Teams are highly trained and skilled individuals who are not reliant on job boards or LinkedIn but use the wealth of unique RSR sourcing channels to identify hard to find talent.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Execute all sourcing activities such as advisory requisition intake, sourcing, screening and submitting into clients.
- Initiate a range of sourcing activities by using various sourcing technology platforms and leveraging resources effectively including social media, networking, cold calling and conducting referrals together with specialised sourcing tools, to ensure a regular supply of qualified candidates that align to client requirements
- Review and execute sourcing plans in alignment to Recruitment Strategy Frameworks which indicate likely sourcing channels for key repeatable client roles
- Responsible for market and talent research ascertaining likely sourcing opportunities for well-matched candidates
- Conduct a verbal first interview to ensure client interest and match to requirements and document responses.
- Organise/join intake with the hiring manager/Talent Advisor in order to get a complete picture of hard and soft requirements, culture and working environment
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruitment, with big goals and a desire to develop and grow
- Inhouse or RPO experience a plus, or an agency background
- Knowledge of social media and social networking sites.
- Demonstrated understanding of the competitive talent landscape
- Ability to determine the right sourcing channel to engage suitable candidates
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple requisition assignments across 1 or more industry sector
- Ability to source diverse candidates to meet client diversity targetsHighly organised and manages time effectively
- Loves to learn
- Enjoys structure and following a process
- Comfortable seeking help when they need it
- Recognised as ‘Best Place to Work’ by Glassdoor in 2022
- Ranked #1 Outsourcing Provider 11 years running by Peak Everest Matrix Body
- We generate $36.4 billion in revenue every year globally which means you can have a career in a financially stable organization
- More than 50% of our leadership team are women. We take diversity and inclusion seriously
- Internal Mobility is our “bread & butter”, so if you’re looking for career growth, international opportunities, or even a career change, we encourage and supports this to drive employee satisfaction
You will have the opportunity to join a highly motivated team in a dynamic, ever changing business where the opportunities are endless. At RSR we recognize the importance of attracting and retaining the best people and offer innovative salary packages and a great work life balance.