people at the heart of everything we do
Working at Randstad is unlike working at any organisation. Because at Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technologies, we support people and organisations in realising their true potential. We call this Human Forward.
This role is responsible for sourcing, screening and talent management for internal hiring of Randstad Sourceright and managing industry professionals linked to a specific sector focusing on a limited number of candidate buckets per industry.
We are looking for an Internal TA - Sourcing Specialist to support our recruiting team and help us place qualified candidates faster.
priorities of the role
- Using social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates.
- Reviewing applicants, online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Compliance with legal & company policies and reporting processes.
The main accountability areas for this position are:
- Candidate sourcing and management
- Administration and reporting
candidate sourcing and management
- Use social media networks , job portals and internal talent acquisition schemes to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Review online profiles and resumes to pre-screen candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities by sending recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Create a good flow of applicants and candidates for internal and business operation talent pool
administration and reporting
- Complete and update client and candidate details in administration systems to support effective management information reporting.
- Participate in regular meetings with the team and the manager to maximise synergies, discuss market developments, to share experience and knowledge and to report on candidate progress.
- Participate in job intakes and working closely with hiring managers and provide market intelligence
- Comply with company policies and procedures including business principles, misconduct reporting procedure and competition law compliance policy to meet Randstad’s expectations concerning professional conduct.
- Facilitate and coordinate candidate on-boarding process and settling in period specially on first week of employment
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- CEI Certified, good knowledge of labor legislation
why we love what we do and we think you will, too:
- we are empowered to speak up - through our Randstad in Touch engagement program, we gather real-time feedback and take action on employees’ suggestions and ideas
- we work with diverse and creative people from the best companies globally
- we are part of a big global family of talent advisors, who are passionate and not afraid to challenge the status quo – we have a central platform to share successes and fun moments, that allows us to bond, no matter where we are located
- our leaders are inspiring us to do our best for our clients, candidates and colleagues
- we value open communication and feedback and are proud to be an Open Company on Glassdoor, consistently outperforming our competitors
- we empower our people through great conversations - not static performance reviews - to position them for success
- we embrace diversity and support our clients to achieve their own Diversity & Inclusion goals
- we are committed to growing sustainable communities, and through Randstad with Heart we give all our employees 8 hours of volunteering time to support a charity of their choice. We also have a long-standing partnership with Voluntary Services Overseas (VSO) and encourage our employees to volunteer.
- we offer a transparent career pathing framework, training opportunities and a recognition program to celebrate outperformance
- we strive to be ahead of the pack and invest in new HR technology and knowledge
- we encourage flexible working and foster the growth of global to local virtual teams
- we are recognized as an industry leader that invests in its people, solutions, innovation and capabilities to drive business and client success - this makes us a star performer on the Everest Group PEAK matrices
- we like to call Fridays “Learning Fridays” and support this with interactive learning opportunities everybody can get involved in
- doing business globally is important to us so we foster global talent mobility, international secondments, and inter-cultural training and experiences
A job description can only tell you so much...hear from our people on what work means to us.about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our solutions span recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services programs (MSP) and integrated talent solutions. For more information, see https://www.randstadsourceright.com/...