The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for identifying talent, primarily through effective and diligent Internet, database, and social media searches both proactively and reactively across all levels and professions. Your focus is to identify and qualify the best & most suitable candidates in the market, as well as pipelining for future opportunities.
- As a Sourcing Specialist you will be responsible for proactively seeking and identifying entry to senior level talent, through effective and diligent Internet, database, social media searches, direct application, referrals, and others means in order to fill a position or for pipelining purposes
- You will be responsible for market and talent research ascertaining likely sourcing opportunities for well-matched candidates and complete detailed Master Sourcing Plans.
- If a short-listing assignment is undertaken, you will conduct first level interviews to determine if there is a match to the client needs.
- You will also support in any background, criminal, performance or other administration checks for the candidates when required
- You need to have a tenacious knack to quickly execute research techniques and a determination to uncover underlying information is essential for success.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment is key. You will manage ever changing daily activities to identify leads and engage people online and over the phone is vital.
- Daily/Weekly reporting of search and screening activity into the Delivery Manager and client.
- Make real-time updates for timely and accurate record keeping of candidate activity and productivity.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Completion and certification of 3 levels of mandatory sourcing training within the first 6 months of employment.
- Monthly scorecard is consistently achieved
- Research Delivery – completed within agreed timeline
- Search string development
- Basic research across market, industry, skill, etc.
- Talent supply analysis – building competitive awareness for sourcing techniques
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Strong navigator of career sites & job boards (LinkedIn, JobStreet, MyCareers Future, JobsBank, etc.)
- Knowledge of social media and social networking sites.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple requisition assignments across 1 or more industry sectors
- Demonstrated evidence of solid time management and organizational skills
- Strong drive for accuracy & commercial results, self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines
- Keen eye for details and curiosity to learn various business & positions
- Customer service focus and ability to maintain courteous and professional working relationships
This exciting opportunity allows you to partner with multi-location and/or global colleagues and assemble and execute appropriate sourcing methods to produce quality candidates for our clients.