Job title: Sourcing Specialist
The role of Sourcing Specialist is key to the success of Randstad Sourceright. Our Sourcing Teams are highly trained and skilled individuals who are not reliant on job boards or LinkedIn but use the wealth of unique RSR sourcing channels to identify hard to find talent.
A tenacious knack to quickly execute research techniques and a determination to uncover hidden online information is essential for success. The ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment, where you will manage your daily activity to identify leads and engage people online and over the phone is vital.
Execute all sourcing activities such as advisory requisition intake, sourcing, screening and submitting
into clients. The advisory intake is critical to success with the sourcing specialist providing insights into the competitor talent landscape and sourcing channels necessary to engage talent.
The sourcing specialist is responsible for candidate identification and engagement. The Sourcing Specialist will be assigned to different clients from time to time. The Sourcing Specialist may be required to work onsite at the assigned client’s office as and when required according to business requirements and needs throughout the Sourcing Specialist’s employment with the company.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of social media and social networking sites.
- Demonstrated understanding of the competitive talent landscape
- Ability to determine the right sourcing channel to engage suitable candidates
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple requisition assignments across 1 or more industry sector
- Ability to source diverse candidates to meet client diversity targets
- Initiate a range of sourcing activities by using various sourcing technology platforms and leveraging resources effectively including social media, networking, cold calling and conducting referrals together with specialised sourcing tools, to ensure a regular supply of qualified candidates that align to client requirements
- Review and execute sourcing plans in alignment to Recruitment Strategy Frameworks which indicate likely sourcing channels for key repeatable client roles
- Responsible for market and talent research ascertaining likely sourcing opportunities for well-matched candidates
- Conduct a verbal first interview to ensure client interest and match to requirements and document responses.
- a) Requisition Intake:
- Organise/join intake with the hiring manager/Talent Advisor in order to get a complete picture of hard and soft requirements, culture and working environment
- Provide advisory insights into the talent competitive landscape to help Hiring Manager to accurately understand challenges
- Share insights into the correct sourcing channels to be utilised
- Identify screening criteria together with the client and Talent Advisor
- Identify the Employee Value Proposition – why should a candidate join our client to ensure you can correctly describe the opportunity to potential candidates to convince candidates to interview
- Upon completion of intake meeting, create Recruitment Strategy Framework which details sourcing plans
- b) Identification:
- Analyse job description and translate to search strings to be used in Boolean string searches.
- Use RSR sourcing training to activate multiple sourcing channels to ensure a robust shortlist slate
- Review CV’s for pattern recognition to guide search queries.
- Determine eligibility of candidates based on paper CV.
- Putting together Recruitment Strategy Framework where applicable.
- c) Engagement, Screening and Submission:
- Make first and further connections with candidates.
- Engage and communicate with prospective candidates.
- Carry out voice or Montage remote interviews.
- Verbal review of qualifications and candidate level of interest
- Determine fit of the candidate with the client’s organisation.
- Create Candidate Profiling Form.
- Submit and position candidates on employment opportunities.
- d) Reporting:
- Daily/Weekly reporting of search and screening activity into leadership and Talent Advisor.
- Make real-time updates for timely and accurate record keeping of candidate activity and productivity.
- e) Relationship management
- Act as clients / client facing recruiters ‘single point of contact’ (SPOC) from a daily delivery/operational perspective.
About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility. Sourceright’s delivery encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Integrated Talent Management services (ITM) which blends RPO and MSP. Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive growth mind-set to deliver the advisory mind set our clients expect.
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries....