Scope: Responsible for proactively seeking to identify professional talent, primarily through effective and diligent Internet, database, and social media searches. Reporting to: Team Lead or Team Manager Job purpose: Execute all sourcing activities such as vacancy intake, sourcing, screening and submitting into clients. Main focus is candidate perspective. Main accountabilities: ● As a Sourcing Specialist you wil l be responsible for proactively seeking to identify entry to senior level talent, primarily through effective and diligent Internet, database, and social media searches.
● You will quickly analyse social data and resumes to engage qualified candidates. ● You will be responsible for market and talent research ascertaining likely sourcing opportunities for well matched candidates and complete detailed Master Sourcing Plans. ● If a short listing assignment is undertaken you will conduct first level interviews to determine if there is a match to the client needs.
● A tenacious knack to quickly execute research techniques and a determination to uncover hidden online information is essential for success. The ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment, where you will manage your daily activity to identify leads and engage people online and over the phone is vital. ● This exciting opportunity allows you to partner with multi-location and/or global colleagues and assemble and execute appropriate sourcing methods to produce quality candidates for our clients. a) Vacancy Intake: ● Organize/join intake with the hiring manager/recruiter in order to get a complete picture of hard and soft requirements, culture and working environment.
● Identify screening criteria together with the client/recruiter.
● Upon completion of intake meeting, create master sourcing plan with appropriate sourcing strategy. b) Identification:
● Analyse job description and translate to search queries, to be used in database mining in various channels such as internal candidate database (Mfront, Bullhorn), job board databases, internet searches (Google and other web searches, LinkedIn and other social networks), and in some cases phone sourcing etc. as requested. ● Review CV’s for pattern recognition to guide search queries. ● Determine eligibility of candidate based on paper CV. ● Diligent internet research to find hidden information (passive candidates). ● Putting together Master Sourcing Plan where applicable. c) Engagement, Screening and Submission: ● Make first and further connections with candidates.● Engage and communicate with prospective candidates. ● Carry out remote interviews. ● Verbal review of qualifications. ● Determine fit of the candidate with the client’s organization. ● Create Candidate Profiling Form. ● Submit and position candidate on employment opportunities. d) Reporting: ● Daily/Weekly reporting of search and screening activity into the Delivery Manager and client. ● Make real-time updates for timely and accurate record keeping of candidate activity and productivity. e) Relationship management ● Act as clients / client facing recruiters ‘single point of contact’ (SPOC) from a daily delivery/operational perspective. Key Performance Indicators: The following indicators are suggested to monitor performance and can be used to identify problem areas: ● Completion and certification of 3 levels of TTSM within first 6 months of employment. ● Monthly scorecard is consistently achieved ● Research Delivery – completed within agreed timeline ● Search string development
● Basic research across market, industry, skill, etc. ● Talent supply analysis – building comp...